Gennady Golovkin vs. David Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
    That stoppage was a farce.

Must've been some under/over action involved with it.

They just f u cked GGG on his future PPV sales.

I bet a lot of buyers were pissed off.
    the over/under on this fight was probably 4-5 rounds at MOST. The over/under was long settled by the time of the stoppage.....

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      WW's rehydrate to 158-165lbs, Floyd rehydrates to 150. He was not a decent sized WW, just a very good boxer who used skills and defense to beat the bigger guys. Floyd rehydrates 3lbs vs his oppnents 10-15lbs. Golovkin does not have to face that at 160, he rehydrates the same as every one else, 168-170lbs, everyone is the same size. Even at 130, Floyd was 133-134 and his opponents were 147lbs and he would KO them. Both Corrales and Castillo were welterweights on fight night against Floyd. The only guys that were the same size as Floyd at WW were Mitchell, Judah, Marquez and Pacquiao.
      Is that a fact? Most welterweights rehydrate to 158-165?I can only think of a couple.

And going by your logic, in which you argue that the reason that he fights that way is because he is undersized, then what about the Pacquiao, Marquez, Guerrero, and Judah fights. Don't lie to yourself, Mayweather didnt like to take any risks because his entire marketability depended on his 0. He was also overly concerned for his health.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        It was boring and I'm no Floyd minion.

Last night we had GGG suckboys saying that a back n forth action fight between Cleverly-Fonfara was **** because it wasn't for a title.

Now we have to be thrilled by Golovkin methodically beating up another absolute no hoper in a glorified mismatch.

I hope these con artists step up before 2017.
        really? i didn't know about that. each boxer has their own tards. i watched the fight this afternoon. really entertaining. also, those posters hate everything about PBC too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barcham View Post
          People like you would rather see Lemieux in the hospital undergoing surgery for a brain bleed instead, wouldn't you?

****ING IDIOT.
          Go fuck yourself.

You are simply attacking me for insinuating that boxing is corrupt, as is well known.

I don't like seeing injuries.

Lemieux was doing some of his best work.

GGG didn't need any help to get the win, but the stoppage was not a good one.

Don't shoot the messenger, cocksucker.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
            the over/under on this fight was probably 4-5 rounds at MOST. The over/under was long settled by the time of the stoppage.....
            There are many different betting games, not just that which you read on paddypower.

Comment

• Originally posted by ea22 View Post
              Is that a fact? Most welterweights rehydrate to 158-165?I can only think of a couple.

And going by your logic, in which you argue that the reason that he fights that way is because he is undersized, then what about the Pacquiao, Marquez, Guerrero, and Judah fights. Don't lie to yourself, Mayweather didnt like to take any risks because his entire marketability depended on his 0. He was also overly concerned for his health.
              Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't those all fights in his 4th weight division? You don't lose anything moving up that many? You actually expect him to fight exactly the same way?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                really? i didn't know about that. each boxer has their own tards. i watched the fight this afternoon. really entertaining. also, those posters hate everything about PBC too.
                It was just Daggum mainly.

Comment

• Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
                  It was just Daggum mainly.
                  Has anyone seem him since Golovkin "cheated" tonight by pulling a Jones vs Griffin?

Da Rulez doe!

Comment

• Originally posted by ea22 View Post

Yes, I have even seen 170lbs WW's(Clottey, Margarito). The majority of WW's rehydrate to 158 or more. Check Broner vs Maidana, both were near 160lbs. Garcia was already rehydrating a lot at 140.

Mayweather vs Baldomir(149 vs 163), Ortiz(150 vs 164), Maidana I (148 vs 165), Mitchell (148 vs 155), as you can see Mitchell was the "smallest" WW out of this list, other than the guys I already mentioned that were more Floyd's size JMM, Pac, and Judah. Those are all the WW fights that had unofficial weigh ins. All of them had the opponents bove 160, which is pretty common.

Others:
                    Mayweather vs Judah(146 vs 150), Bruseles(142 vs 150), Corley(145[FMJ] vs 144[Corley]), Ndou(140 vs 147), Sosa (140 vs 145), Castillo II (138 vs 147), Castillo I (138.5 vs 147.5), Chavez (137 vs 136), Corrales (136 vs 146).

Comment

• Gotta say GGG looked awesome tonight. Man what a fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X