No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs. David Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That stoppage was a farce.

Must've been some under/over action involved with it.

They just f u cked GGG on his future PPV sales.

I bet a lot of buyers were pissed off.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP. View Post
      My flight just landed. Was it Hagler/Hearns or a one sided beatdown?
      As advertised it was Hagler-Hearns. No marketing ploys here. Daggum was right all along, there was nothing disingenuous about the way this fight was sold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        Hahahaha the. Greatest. Of . All. Time!!! Deal with it!! Wooooo!! Nobody in bixing history can beat gennady you dumb ****s get it thru ur ****ing heads
        Hey Golovkin!! never change, ok? We need more posters like u to support GGG.

WAR GGG

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          Actually, a better comparison would be how many weight divisions they've moved up between the ages of 24 and 33.
          You are right, but suggesting Golovkin has to move up to Cruiserweight to compare them is ******ed plain and simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            lol, floyd's minions saying this was boring???
            yep. They probably are watching Floyd-Baldomir as we speak.....lol

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
              out of curiosity, what's Ward's fight night weight?
              185 lbs - 190 lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                That stoppage was a farce.

Must've been some under/over action involved with it.

They just f u cked GGG on his future PPV sales.

I bet a lot of buyers were pissed off.
                People like you would rather see Lemieux in the hospital undergoing surgery for a brain bleed instead, wouldn't you?

****ING IDIOT.

Comment

• Originally posted by rajaomair View Post
                  Hey Golovkin!! never change, ok? We need more posters like u to support GGG.

WAR GGG
                  NEVER!! Thanks fellow GGG brother. WAR GOLOVKIN!!!!

ALSO, no one can tell me Roman is #1 P4P,come on. I like the guy but Golovkin is 1000 times better. Chocolatito looked like an amateur in comparison. Golovkin is more complete and has superior technique and power. Better distance management, better movement, better IQ, better jab, better all around technique and of course better power.

In all honesty, I dont see ANYONE being able to compete with Gennady. And im trying to think someone in boxing history who could be competitive but Gennady beats all of them. He is something else, another level. The best fighter I have ever seen.
                  Last edited by The Problem Child; 10-18-2015, 12:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ea22 View Post
                    You are right, but suggesting Golovkin has to move up to Cruiserweight to compare them is ******ed plain and simple.
                    Not really. You can't criticise one fighter for fighting cautiously in his 4th/5th divisions while being outweighed considerably on fight night (especially when he didn't fight that way early in his career) and on the other hand praise another who has only ever campaigned in one.

Lightheavy is probably more fair, and I believe Kev said as much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      lol, floyd's minions saying this was boring???
                      It was boring and I'm no Floyd minion.

Last night we had GGG suckboys saying that a back n forth action fight between Cleverly-Fonfara was **** because it wasn't for a title.

Now we have to be thrilled by Golovkin methodically beating up another absolute no hoper in a glorified mismatch.

I hope these con artists step up before 2017.

Comment

Working...
                      X