Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will GGG be a top 5 middleweight of all time by the end of his career ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
    Name Haglers 10 best wins.
    What the ****ing ****?! Are you trying to suggest that GGG has wins remotely as good as Haglers?

First things first, Hagler was just like GGG. He was the long avoided fighter considered the best in the division. When he got his shot, he was first robbed blind. When he got it again he put on one of the most destructive performances in middleweight championship history against the world champion. GGG still hasn't even beaten the actual champion in his division.

Apart from that, GGG's best win is Martin Murray. Martin ****ing Murray.

Let me repeat that a few more times. GGG's best win is a domestic level nobody in historic terms called Martin Murray. A top five greatest of all times middleweight champions best win is a guy that has never won a world title in an era of five world titles per division. Give yourselves a pat on the head for that screamer.

Why don't we compare that one win to Thomas Hearns for instance, an eight time world champ across five divisions HOFer, top 20 ATG with titles at 147, 154, 160, 168, 175.

You guys need to get your heads checked.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
      What the ****ing ****?! Are you trying to suggest that GGG has wins remotely as good as Haglers?

First things first, Hagler was just like GGG. He was the long avoided fighter considered the best in the division. When he got his shot, he was first robbed blind. When he got it again he put on one of the most destructive performances in middleweight championship history against the world champion. GGG still hasn't even beaten the actual champion in his division.

Apart from that, GGG's best win is Martin Murray. Martin ****ing Murray.

Let me repeat that a few more times. GGG's best win is a domestic level nobody in historic terms called Martin Murray. A top five greatest of all times middleweight champions best win is a guy that has never won a world title in an era of five world titles per division. Give yourselves a pat on the head for that screamer.

Why don't we compare that one win to Thomas Hearns for instance, an eight time world champ across five divisions HOFer, top 20 ATG with titles at 147, 154, 160, 168, 175.

You guys need to get your heads checked.
      No, I didn't suggest that. I'm saying, these dudes are crapping all over GGG, but can't name 10 Hagler wins, but somehow have him as a better middleweight. How can they rate someone so high, when they don't even know what his 10 best wins consist of?

You can jump back from conclusions now. Reality is waiting.

Comment

• This thread though

Comment

• Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
          No, I didn't suggest that. I'm saying, these dudes are crapping all over GGG, but can't name 10 Hagler wins, but somehow have him as a better middleweight. How can they rate someone so high, when they don't even know what his 10 best wins consist of?

You can jump back from conclusions now. Reality is waiting.
          Agreed. A lot of individuals on this sight haven't even watch a Hagler fight outside of Hearns,Duran,Leonard which is a very small fraction of his career. Same goes with Monzon and even Robinson.

People also don't read the thread but a small part. In 5 years, if GGG stays at middleweight it would be idiotic to think that isn't a chance he gets in the top 5 middleweights. Can they see the future, No... Can I, No. But what he has shown so far, I wouldn't disbelieve the idea of him ranking in the top 5 middleweights.

Comment

• you know what I can see golovkin dominating the middleweight division for years his style doesn't rely on speed or fast reflexes which are the first things to go away as a fighter ages he will always have his power to go with his skills.I think golovkin has a really good chance at being a top five middleweight and breaking the record for title defenses.

Comment

Working...
            X