Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Tell that too the racist minions on this board

No

Race has not gotten old thanks to the minions on boxingscene that keep it alive with their lies and hate.

Secondly, 3G only has more haters, because he has more fans and more media backing/exposure than someone like Jacobs. He's got the sole backing of an entire network FFS. 3/4 of this board are 3G fans. I might be able to count on 2 hands how many fans Jacobs has on bscene, with the rest of said posters being his haters. Do the fcuking math, idiot, because the numbers you gave me sure as hell don't add up.

Lemieux has been stopped by a BUM. Call it what you like.

Yes, I guess that makes me a bum. Along with the bum that KO'd David Lemiuex. Happy?
    Obviously you have no problem with people who are biased against GGG but cry when someone is biased against Jacobs. You are racist, that is obvious to me other others who called you on it. Do the math idiot, it doesn't matter how many people add up to be biased against GGG or Jacobs, and for you to cry about Jacobs and act like people are only against Jacobs because his name is not Russian which is your cowardly way of saying white, shows you are both ****** and haven't been on these boards long enough to see EVERY race, creed, color, and nationality gets tons of hate or bias here. It is MULTI-TIERED.
    Last edited by richardt; 08-02-2015, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      I don't give a **** if he's Russian, Indian, Japanese, or Black.
      Cholo Vista obviously does.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        Obviously you have no problem with people who are biased against GGG but cry when someone is biased against Jacobs. You are racist, that is obvious to me other others who called you on it. Do the math idiot, it doesn't matter how many people add up to be biased against GGG or Jacobs, you have already proven you are racially biased. And even to the point where anyone who says anything negative about Jacobs is automatically racist. That's your obvious insecurity.
        Chollo Vista: Based on these facts, many boxingscene posters are indeed racist when it comes to AA fighters

Richardt: No, you're racist Chollo Vista

Well there you have it folks.... The old school ground "I know you are, but what am I", argument. What the fcuk are you in middle school?

Comment

Chollo Vista: Based on these facts, many boxingscene posters are indeed racist when it comes to AA fighters

Well there you have it folks.... The old school ground "I know you are, but what am I", argument. What the fcuk are you in middle school?
          You're the ignorant fool who put your bias and serious insecurities on display for everyone to see. If you have a problem with someone on these boards being biased and you think it is racist, address them directly. Stop playing the victim and acting like it is just one-sided. And on top of that, the people who came to complain about Jacobs did not make any racist or biased comments. Like a number of others said, you are obviously insecure.
          Last edited by richardt; 08-02-2015, 09:40 PM.

Comment

u sound like a real pu*sy

Comment

You're the ignorant fool who put your bias and serious insecurities on display for everyone to see. If you have a problem with someone on these boards being biased and you think it is racist, address them directly. Stop playing the victim and acting like it is just one-sided. And on top of that, the people who came to complain about Jacobs did not make any racist or biased comments. Like a number of others said, you are obviously insecure.
              Victim against who? Why would I request pity from people I'm not trying to please or appeal too.... Damn, I thought that was quite obvious here, what are you ******ed?

Jacobs is my fighter and since this is, you know, a fcuking boxing forum we're on, if I disagree with what 95% of the posters are saying, guess what? I'm going to start a thread and speak on it.

I'm the aggressor here, far from the victim. I had an issue with what I was seeing so I spoke my peace. Fcuk you and everyone else that has a problem with what I have to say. If what I said didn't apply to some on this forum, cool. If it did, to put it simply, fcuk you. And I don't think I stu stu stu stu stuttered

Comment

Jacobs has not had a decent level of opposition other than no power Mora and he dropped him. I hope Jacob keeps making money fighting either old fighters or nobodies because if he does fight the good fighters at 160 he might not be seen again. Hell Andy Lee may KO him

Comment

we got another piece of $h!t larry on our hands here when will these trolls kill themselves and your favorite fighter Jacob is garbage btw nothing but a bum

Comment

Victim against who? Why would I request pity from people I'm not trying to please or appeal too.... Damn, I thought that was quite obvious here, what are you ******ed?

Jacobs is my fighter and since this is, you know, a fcuking boxing forum we're on, if I disagree with what 95% of the posters are saying, guess what? I'm going to start a thread and speak on it.

I'm the aggressor here, far from the victim. I had an issue with what I was seeing so I spoke my peace. Fcuk you and everyone else that has a problem with what I have to say. If what I said didn't apply to some on this forum, cool. If it did, to put it simply, fcuk you. And I don't think I stu stu stu stu stuttered
                    You are the one who embarrassed yourself! Go look at the first page where you accuse people of being against African American fighters when NO ONE said anything in the preceding 3-4 posts indicating any bias. That is called projection! You are not the aggressor you are playing the victim. You obviously are insecure and a number of people here picked up on that. You are clearly NOT comfortable in your skin. Go look up what that means; it is you. Unlike you, if either Jacobs or GGG were to win, I'd be happy for the winner, you on the other hand would be depressed because your preference is based on skin color. I have NEVER ONCE picked a favorite to win based on race, creed, color, or nationality. You on the other hand would be LYING if you said the same thing, as would many others here.

Comment

You are the one who embarrassed yourself! Go look at the first page where you accuse people of being against African American fighters when NO ONE said anything in the preceding 3-4 posts indicating any bias. That is called projection! You are not the aggressor you are playing the victim. You obviously are insecure and a number of people here picked up on that. You are clearly NOT comfortable in your skin. Go look up what that means; it is you. Unlike you, if either Jacobs or GGG were to win, I'd be happy for the winner, you on the other hand would be depressed because your preference is based on skin color. I have NEVER ONCE picked a favorite to win based on race, creed, color, or nationality. You on the other hand would be LYING if you said the same thing, as would many others here.
                      I accused people on boxingscene of being racists because they are in fact racist against African American fighters. You repeating "I know you are but what am I", won't change that fact.

Comment

Working...
                      X