No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Plays Down Talk of Tupou Taking a Dive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    That's the best angle I've seen yet. It shows that Parker actually made contact.

I'm still not 100% convinced that the blow was enough to make Tupou react as if he had been shot, though.
    Yeah man I am skeptical too.

If you are going to throw a fight you do it as early as possible.

My eyes just don't seem to be convinced.

Comment

I think it was real.

Tupou never did anything shady before in 29 fights.

If Demetrice King and Bryant Jennings had the power to stop him, Joseph Parker would too, and that's what he did.

I noticed that Parker had a lot of space between him and Tupou as he was setting up the shot, got a tremendous amount of leverage with his legs, and got a big arc out of the swing.

Even though it hit the top of the head, it had a lot of energy behind it.

Comment

Hype job

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        The difference there was that the shot unbalanced solis, then he did knee damage as he went over.

Even Thompson price 1, with the weird ear shot, it does more take your legs away than anything, both those shots connected better too.

I dont recall ever seeing anyone go down like they have been shot with an elephant gun when they got grazed on top of the head with the edge of the glove, either Tupo has the worst punch resistence i've ever seen or that was a sham

People talking about Parkers "crazy power", where was it against Sherman Williams? Granted sherman is known for being tough but he took flush shots all night without much trouble, i think it's more a case of he's a prideful man who went in there, all these nobodies parker is blasting out, i think they are happy to go over for a nice bonuse.
        One of biggest nobody Parker is going take care of old chicken legs Wilder.
        He would finish that hype job.Has for Sherman Williams he has chin like granite.
        That is why Kevin Barry pick him to fight Parker.

Comment

Working...
        X