• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
    Bobby Shmurda in the house
    I'm charged up, back to back

Comment

Chavez doesn't deserve a title shot but ok. Hopefully kell fights someone worthy next year

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Where do I slate Chaves in any of those posts?

Here's a part you didn't highlight

I have never tried to claim Chaves was a spectacular opponent but then neither is Rios or Khan. Chaves was handling Rios in their fight and would probably lay out Khan.
        You cannot twist that quote to benefit you hahahhaah, "on a months notice" "undercard fight" lmfao backtracking like a mofo

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          You described Chaves as a "warm up" "under-card" fight.
          That's what it would have been had it been in May. I said Chaves would be a great opponent to get at short notice. LOL....

Even went as fas to say Brook shouldnt bother with him
          Yeah because Chaves is a dirty fighter who could have got him cut or injured - you always leave out that part.

Was this the big end of year fight you were bangin on about?
          It was supposed to be Rios but Bum Bum went another route. Rios is a bigger name but Chaves is actually a better fighter - that was proven when they fought each other.

Comment

You cannot twist that quote to benefit you hahahhaah, "on a months notice" "undercard fight" lmfao backtracking like a mofo
            It would have been an undercard fight on a month's notice. Where did I "twist the quote"? You're the ones trying to twist my quotes, selectively highlighting them and taking them out of context. Desperate.

I said Chaves would be a "great opponent" to get for that card - yep I can't twist that quote lol.

Khantard Nation have a dossier of my posts.
            Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 08-01-2015, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Its a shame because i think Brook would fight anyone, but Hern has no faith in him.

Chaves like you said has lost 3 out of his last 4...
              You might be right your from the UK so would know better then me I just think he's trying to first build him up and maximize $.

Everything I've seen from HEARN he believes Kells the real deal

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                It would have been an undercard fight on a month's notice. Where did I "twist the quote"? You're the ones trying to twist my quotes, selectively highlighting them and taking them out of context. Desperate.

I said Chaves would be a "great opponent" to get for that card - yep I can't twist that quote lol.

Khantard Nation have a dossier of my posts.
                How does a month's notice make it an undercard fight? you've lost the plot, neither fighter has raised their profile in the last few months ot make the fight any bigger. Ironic that you speak of context seeing as you don't know the meaning of the word...or you just like to act like an idiot with your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                  You might be right your from the UK so would know better then me I just think he's trying to first build him up and maximize $.

Everything I've seen from HEARN he believes Kells the real deal
                  He can't even spell Hearn's name. You're literally talking to a spastic

The biggest fights available to Hearn for Brook were Rios who turned it down and Khan who b1tched out. Marquez was another one but don't know if he's fighting again and if he does, looks like it will be in Mexico.

He's then left with guys like Chaves, Alexander, Provodnikov, Guerrero etc.

Comment

Chavez keeps getting good fights. He might be the new Zab.

Comment

How does a month's notice make it an undercard fight?
                      Because Chaves isn't a name in the UK. Brook-Gavin ended up headlining because they're both Brits. Brook-Chaves probably would have been on the undercard to Mitchell-Linares since it was in London.

you've lost the plot, neither fighter has raised their profile in the last few months ot make the fight any bigger.
                      I'm not saying the fight is any bigger. Another made up quote? Hearn will have to stack the undercard to make this PPV if that's his plan.

I also said Chaves would be a great opponent to get - funny you miss that part out.

Chaves just isn't a big name so it's all risk and no reward for Brook. A bit of a hiding to nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X