No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi: I'm Not Just a Jab and Move Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi: I'm Not Just a Jab and Move Fighter

Brooklyn, New York - Not many are giving ‘The Magic Man’ Paulie Malignaggi (33-6, 7KO’s) a chance to upset Danny Garcia this weekend as Garcia makes his official debut at the 147 lb. welterweight limit. Flocked by the media at the open workouts to promote the fight, Malignaggi defended his style of boxing with the reporters on hand.

[Click Here To Read More]

You have to respect his career he fought anyone and had some big wins and fought the best of this generation

Comment

what else do you offer? My 7 year old niece probably hits harder or at the very least hits as hard as you.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        You have to respect his career he fought anyone and had some big wins and fought the best of this generation
        Like who?? The guy got destroyed everytime he stepped up to a good fighter.

Comment

Malinaggi is a ****ing borderline bum man. Let's call a spade a spade here.

Comment

Yes you are, Paulie. Thinking differently got you annihilated against Shawn Porter

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
              Malinaggi is a ****ing borderline bum man. Let's call a spade a spade here.
              Bum is too extreme, I'd go with high profile journeyman.

Comment

Paulie is good at opening his mouth.

Danny's gonna shaft his tranny d!ck up Girlie Sissynaggi's mouth.

Comment

I love how you're hyping Paulie because your man crush is fighting him.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Bum is too extreme, I'd go with high profile journeyman.
                    "Borderline bum" I said. Though I think it would be fair to say he falls somewhere between a high profile journeyman and a borderline bum.

He definitely falls in the "never-was" catagory, as Floyd Mayweather Snr would say lol

Comment

Working...
                    X