Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBC sucks, is terrible for boxing and I hope it implodes under the weight of it's own

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Waaaaaa Pacman failed now we want boxing to die."

What 98% of these threads boil down to.

Comment

Originally posted by deadlikeme View Post
      "waaaaaa pacman failed now we want boxing to die."

what 98% of these threads boil down to.
      exactly man its horrible to behold lmaoooooo

Comment

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooo @ violating the ali act u guys are too much

Comment

I don't want it to crash and burn, I want them to put on entertaining fights and competitive fights.

Comment

too early to tell. but so far they are doing fine for the moment.

Comment

Doesn't matter who was in charge of it - we can never have anything nice in boxing...every time things look up, too many people from the inside tear it down. I guess it was better back when things were untelevised taking place in smoke filled ballrooms and bingo halls. PBC is too corny, so maybe the days of promotions like "ThunderBox" were better? At least someone is bold enough to put any money in boxing at all
              Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 07-31-2015, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                Doesn't matter who was in charge of it - we can never have anything nice in boxing...every time things look up, too many people from the inside tear it down. I guess it was better back when things were untelevised taking place in smoke filled ballrooms and bingo halls. PBC is too corny, so maybe the days of promotions like "ThunderBox" were better? At least someone is bold enough to put any money in boxing at all
                This is the weirdest thing to me. People are mad more boxing is on?!?!? I mean who isn't pro more good fights, but even if you don't like most of the fights PBC is putting on some of them are good matchups that anyone who digs boxing should be excited about. If you weren't excited for Thurman vs Guerrero, Porter vs Broner or Garcia vs Peterson I don't know wtf is wrong with you as a boxing fan. And these fights all happened via PBC over their first 4 months & it would seem there will be more of them in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by ea22 View Post
                  Going by the ratings that's exactly what people are doing. I think PBC has a lot of problems, and while that's ok for an amateur(sort of) promotion outfit that hasn't been around that long, it seems they aren't too keen on fixing them, the matchups are getting worse.
                  PBC are a few days from being 5 months old, I seriously doubt anybody is in panic mode just 5 months into this thing. I'm sure they hear the fans loud and clear and better match ups will come eventually. Their TV Deals are for a couple of years not just 1. You would have to be STUPID to give the fans everything just 5 months into it when you have TV Time for the next couple of years

But I get it we have some Network Fans Boys on this forum because their favorite guy fights on HBO and is with another Promotion they want PBC to fail and that is fine but I'm sure Haymon and his team knows WTF they're doing. I doubt he is taking advice about business from some Kids from a Boxing Forum who never built a successful business before but apparently boxing scene is full of Ivy League Graduates who build up Fortune 500 Companies and have Broker Mega Deals worth Millions

Comment

boxing is branching out but some people want to cut off the branches because its different

Comment

• Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
                      Could you imagine that the guy we've seen al this whole time isn't really al haymon,and its just a body double.
                      Imagine his real identity is actually...

Boxing would implode...
                      Lol, then certain guys on here that drool on Haymons joint would say they knew it all along and they never trusted Haymon from the get go and PBC sucked.

Comment

Working...
                      X