Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hbo should force cotto and canelo to speak english in the 24/8 series imo...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
    yeah man they were ideal for some fights, I mean how the **** didn't we get one for May-Pac? Nuts! Surely Canelo-Cotto deserves it, we got it for Cotto-Martinez. I can imagine HBO scrapping it for Rigo-Loma or something where there's 3 different tongues to translate, but otherwise for this fight it's ideal. In fact, I wouldn't even mind if they hired a Spanish-speaker in place of Kellerman so that the conversation has better flow to it (all subtitled tho).
    hahahaha..

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      Fuck outta here! Show me the Law in the U.S.A. where it states that people who perform here, fight, etc MUST speak english.
      There is no law that mandates anyone to speak English.

Worse this asswhore doesn't realize that English is also a foreign language. It's the language from the land of the Brits. Just cause most of us speak English means not a damn thing. If u don't like it watch corner to corner on pbc. I'll watch 24/7 and all access.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
        Spanich...24/8

He said Englich too. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
          You're not spitting no game, you're just saying words in Spanish that sound funny and the girls think it's cute. Lol I know perfect Spanish and still can't kill it like a novela ni99a would. Just saying.....
          nah homie u dont know about my espanyol ,theres levels to this and im up there

Comment

But giggi "hehe hehe good boy hehe hehe hehe good boy" nonsense is cool right? He doesn't have to learn englisj

Comment

Fighters speaking in their native language is better, it allows them to express themselves as raw as they can instead of "ahhhh ahhh im going to puck joo up ya wey jajaja"

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                or atleast get cotto to speak english since his is more polished,canelo can speak spanich

aint nobody trying to read no subtitles..
                Shlt you cant even speak English!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Shlt you cant even speak English!
                  Lmao cotto probably speaks better English than broner

Comment

lol it would be so stupid for them to try to explain there thoughts in english

they are not American nor do they want to be **** all that

it would look like a cheap show, instead keep it original n show there cultures

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                      they was?because honestly i can't even remember a single moment from any of those 24/7 episodes other than jcc jr eating cerial after hitting the sherm stick,there was nothing that stood out from them imo

and the only time i used a electric scooter was i was like 14 and i stole my grandmas scooter on Halloween cause my costume was stephen hawking
                      Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X