Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hbo should force cotto and canelo to speak english in the 24/8 series imo...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
    They can't convey their thoughts without the appropriate diction and broken English just won't do it. They'll end up repeating many of the same lines and yet unable to alter their meaning (think Pacquiao, but worse). Practice your English, sure, but on a show meant to convey animosity, lifestyle, and drama, speak the tongue that comes most natural. This fight deserves a face-off too.
    What the hell happened to those? The Provodnikov vs Alvarado faceoff made the fight for me, I really didn't think they were all that bad.

Comment

I hate reading subtitles myself, but these mfers speak Spanish natively. Let them speak Spanish, but lets just make a 2nd version of it & get some dubbing going on for us lazy subtitle cats. I say hire James Toney & Ike Ibeabuchi to do voice overs for all the 24/7's.

Comment

Originally posted by ea22 View Post
        What the hell happened to those? The Provodnikov vs Alvarado faceoff made the fight for me, I really didn't think they were all that bad.
        yeah man they were ideal for some fights, I mean how the **** didn't we get one for May-Pac? Nuts! Surely Canelo-Cotto deserves it, we got it for Cotto-Martinez. I can imagine HBO scrapping it for Rigo-Loma or something where there's 3 different tongues to translate, but otherwise for this fight it's ideal. In fact, I wouldn't even mind if they hired a Spanish-speaker in place of Kellerman so that the conversation has better flow to it (all subtitled tho).

Comment

The trolling of this thread is strong. Stax is one of the best trolls on BS, the Stephen Hawking Halloween costume... That was funny, legit lol.

Before I knew it was a troll thread my thought was... Cotto does speak English. Sort of anyway.

Comment

Spanich...24/8

Comment

Looool

This guys posts......

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
                dont count on it-- they didnt force broner to speak english either

Comment

yall just on some hate ish right here...

we in 2015 all i ask is that we mix it up a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                    shut the fck up stax on dick
                    bruh,u stay on the dick 24/8

i aint eaze e homie i aint gone sign you to my label just cause u think u thuggin

Comment

and yes,,,i agree with that poster who said this fight deserves a face off since it is a HBO production afterall....

cotto should answer all of maxs queshtions in englihs so canelo dont know wtf hes saying

Comment

Working...
                      X