Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Apparently this is the deal Khan offered Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't put my house on it happening by a long shot. Remember this is Amir Khan we're talking about - a liar and a hypocrite. He has been putting up these stipulations for years now.

He said Brook would lose to Matthew Hatton and then he would fight Hatton after he beat Brook. Brook smashed Hatton and he still dismissed him.

Khan tried to fight Senchenko after he beat Ricky Hatton but Brook smashed him and then Khan said "Senchenko was finished".

Then it was "Brook has to win a world title". He said Brook would lose to Porter but if he won, he would take the fight. Brook deals with Porter and Khan says in the studio after the fight "Let's have it next man" etc etc. Then b1tches out when it came time to make the fight.

Now it's "Brook has to beat two names". I envisage a similar approach from Khan as his idiotic fantards are taking now. Anyone that Brook beats, Khan will probably try to belittle or say he needs to fight someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by HitBattousai View Post
      Khan's "if Brook can do this" stuff is getting old. It's very clear he wants no part of the fight and wants to play it safe to preserve his unlikely chances to fight Floyd, hence why he's faced nothing but non-punchers since moving up to Welterweight. Brook should fight said name opponents anyway but do so knowing that Khan probably won't fight him either way.
      If Brook ad his promoter have no issues with this, why do you. All that matters is tht fight is gonna eventually happen.

All Khan is saying is that he wants Brook to get more exposure to make the event bigger. Brook is not known outside of hardcores and fans in England, so this makes all the sense in the world.

Stop hatin on Khan just to hate and appreciate that the fight IS gonna happen.

I like Brook but outside of fighting Porter, he really hasn't done much, and doesn't have much of a resume. Some of you just wanna see Khan lose, and see Brook as a fighter that has been calling him out with power, so you will HATE no matter what.

Take Khan and Brooks resumes side by side, and Brooks doesn't even come close in comparison. You can hate all you waant but if you look at Khans entire resume it speaks for itself that he's NEVER been afraid to take a tough fight.

Get over it, and know the fight is coming!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
        That "bum" Marquez knocked out your idol #48... refer to the sig lol. I do agree with Rios being a bum though. Marquez is just old and past it but never a bum. If I were Brook I'd fight Alexander and Algieri since they were apparently well known and "World Class" opponents for Khan.
        WOW if your gonna take Khan's last couple of opponents and make that statement you don't know much about boxing. Look at Khan's entire resume on a whole and look at the names on it.

Brooks resume doesn't come close!! I like Brook but let's be honest, all he has is Porter. That's what Khan is saying, he had to work his way up and fight tough fights along the way. Educate yourself before posting,and stop HATIN on Khan just because you don't like him. Regardless if you like him or not, if you look at his entire resume proves he's not afraid to fight tough fights.You can call him alot of things but scared isn't one of them

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
          WOW if your gonna take Khan's last couple of opponents and make that statement you don't know much about boxing. Look at Khan's entire resume on a whole and look at the names on it.

Brooks resume doesn't come close!! I like Brook but let's be honest, all he has is Porter. That's what Khan is saying, he had to work his way up and fight tough fights along the way. Educate yourself before posting,and stop HATIN on Khan just because you don't like him. Regardless if you like him or not, if you look at his entire resume proves he's not afraid to fight tough fights.You can call him alot of things but scared isn't one of them
          I think some of these idiots are just creating unnecessary hate for Brook, facts are the fight could be bigger than it is right now. And both would or can benefit from this fight becoming bigger than it is right now. If Hearns/Brook don't have a problem with this arrangement then I don't know what the problem is like you said.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            I think some of these idiots are just creating unnecessary hate for Brook, facts are the fight could be bigger than it is right now. And both would or can benefit from this fight becoming bigger than it is right now. If Hearns/Brook don't have a problem with this arrangement then I don't know what the problem is like you said.
            EXACTLY GOOD POST!!!! If Hearn and Brook are cool with this, I don't know what the argument is.

Comment

Who are these "big names" Brook needs to fight though is my question? If Brook beats Thurman, Khan should be getting 40% max & have to wash Brook's dog for a month to get the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Who are these "big names" Brook needs to fight though is my question? If Brook beats Thurman, Khan should be getting 40% max & have to wash Brook's dog for a month to get the fight.
                Hearn seemed keen to make the Danny Garcia fight for next year. I like that fight. Or Tim Bradley. Khan doesn't seem to rate Thurman and has already tried to belittle him.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  To be honest with you if he beats say Thurman and peterson for example he would be more entitle to at least more than 40%. At the end of the day Khan and Brook market value would decide the split but am sure with a better resume Brook would be entitle to more than what they are talking about at the moment.

Comment

Both have to not lose first!.

Comment

Hmm havent read all the replies. Could Con be waiting and hoping Brook somehow loses in his next few fights. Then he can nicely avoid giving Brook the payday by saying 'look he's not as good as me, he's not on my level, my name is mentioned alongside the likes of Ali etc'.

Comment

Working...
                      X