Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 Names in Line for Kell Brook in October - Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bruh 16.5 minutes for 5 names. You didn't even post the time which he talks about Brook.

EDIT: He names Rios, Provo, Chavez, Alexander, Algieri. Seemed less interested in names like Guerrero and Collazo, and denies the possibility of Bundu or van Heerden.
    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 07-30-2015, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
      Bruh 16 minutes for 5 names. You didn't even post the time which he talks about Brook.
      10.30 ish

He doesn't actually specify the 5 names. Just that none of them are Van Heerden or Bundu.

Comment

The Khan Brook fight would happen, am glad they both agree to build it up. As of now they both should fight better opponents especially Brook.

Comment

I'm guessing it will be Chaves or Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
            It actually looks like Hearn and Khan are finally in agreement. Don't rush the fight and let it be massive and fight some actual names before that. And yes it could be Chaves who is super cheap. His last two purses have been $25,000 and $30,000 whereas his opponents made $900,000 and $2 million.
            Those were his US purses disclosed to commission his payments from argentine tv made those purses more than quadruple

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              And as expected none of them are Van Heerden or Bundu. Khan and his desperate herd of minions take another L

My guess is it'll be Diego Chaves which will count as Brook's next mandatory.

Also interesting to note that they agreed to rematch Rios in America if he had beaten Brook in the UK. As I also suspected, Bum Bum just didn't want the fight.
              bah... he wanted to use his mx gloves... however, that is not brooks fault... damn uk commission (BBBofC)

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                Diego Chaves the guy who hasn't won a single fight in US soil?
                The same guy who bottles it whenever he gets a big fight, omg, omg, omg such a GREAT FIGHT!!
                that fight by standard is WORSE than Chris Algieri, atleast Chris has beat legitimate good opponents whereas Diego Chaves, name me one? lmao!
                thats how i feel

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  The fight wasn't going to be "rushed". This is just the latest Khantard excuse for why it didn't happen. Khan can now use Wembley as an excuse while he stalks Pacquaio instead of Mayweather.

There's no guarantee that the fight will happen next summer. Khan just bought himself some time.
                  They wanted to do it in June, that would have been rushed as the fight could still get bigger. I know you don't like Khan Fans but stop being stupid.

Comment

Brook needs to step up already. Enough is enough

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                      Those were his US purses disclosed to commission his payments from argentine tv made those purses more than quadruple
                      Yes but that was not at the expense of the other fighter promoter. He is cheap, it's argentine tv which pays him most of his income. Eddie Hearn would probably have to pay him a third or less of what they'd hae to pay to anyone else

Comment

Working...
                      X