No announcement yet.

5 Names in Line for Kell Brook in October - Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Names in Line for Kell Brook in October - Eddie Hearn

And as expected none of them are Van Heerden or Bundu. Khan and his desperate herd of minions take another L

My guess is it'll be Diego Chaves which will count as Brook's next mandatory.

Also interesting to note that they agreed to rematch Rios in America if he had beaten Brook in the UK. As I also suspected, Bum Bum just didn't want the fight.

Diego Chaves the guy who hasn't won a single fight in US soil?
    The same guy who bottles it whenever he gets a big fight, omg, omg, omg such a GREAT FIGHT!!
    that fight by standard is WORSE than Chris Algieri, atleast Chris has beat legitimate good opponents whereas Diego Chaves, name me one? lmao!

Comment

I knew it wasn't going to be Van Heerden or Bundu, i'm sure it definitely something they considered but they knew Sky would not approve of Brook fighting either one of those. My guess is he is going to fight Alexander in Sheffield. Chavez wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

It actually looks like Hearn and Khan are finally in agreement. Don't rush the fight and let it be massive and fight some actual names before that. And yes it could be Chaves who is super cheap. His last two purses have been $25,000 and $30,000 whereas his opponents made $900,000 and $2 million.

Comment

Who is your best guess?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            Diego Chaves the guy who hasn't won a single fight in US soil?
            The same guy who bottles it whenever he gets a big fight, omg, omg, omg such a GREAT FIGHT!!
            that fight by standard is WORSE than Chris Algieri, atleast Chris has beat legitimate good opponents whereas Diego Chaves, name me one? lmao!
            He has fought Thurman, Bradley and Rios. He put up a great effort against Thurman before being stopped. Gave Bradley a tough fight and was clearly beating Rios until the DQ.

Chaves would likely be a mandatory defence. He and Alexander were supposed to fight to become mandatory so Brook would have to fight one of them eventually.

Comment

Brook Vs Alexander is the best fight for Brook - He's a name, he's a common opponent with Khan and Alexander has been to the UK before and was successful, so he's likely willing to come back to England. It will be Devon "The Great", Makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
                It actually looks like Hearn and Khan are finally in agreement. Don't rush the fight and let it be massive and fight some actual names before that. And yes it could be Chaves who is super cheap. His last two purses have been $25,000 and $30,000 whereas his opponents made $900,000 and $2 million.
                The fight wasn't going to be "rushed". This is just the latest Khantard excuse for why it didn't happen. Khan can now use Wembley as an excuse while he stalks Pacquaio instead of Mayweather.

There's no guarantee that the fight will happen next summer. Khan just bought himself some time.

Comment

Hopefully Chaves or Bundu.

And I stuck up for Rios ( not that I like him or am a fan) and turns out he just didnt want the fight. Pu$$y.

Comment

Oops I just noticed it's "NOT" Bundu.

Comment

Working...
                    X