Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 Names in Line for Kell Brook in October - Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since Khan and Bum Bum b1tched out, who do you realistically want Brook to fight next, Wankie?

I know you were dying for it to be Bundu or Van Heerden but that's another Khantard dream shattered

Comment

Dirk ur backtracking mate

Brook is chasing Khan and Thurmans leftovers, boxers coming off multiple losses back to back

Kell needs to ditch Eddie Hern and go work with Al Haymon, build his name in the US..

Comment

Dirk you seem to believe Hearns side of the story in the Brook-Rios negotiations even though you made a full thread slagging him of not long ago and ignore the Rios camp. Khan was never going to fight Brook this year either, he's had nothing but Mayweather in mind all year. If Brook doesn't fight credible opponents until summer 2016 dont expect Khan to face him either. Gavin was a quick tune up for a big summer showdown with a good opponent, Alexander, Algieri aren't coming to UK unless they get paid handsomely, since Brook makes 200k per fight you can forget about them. Chaves is the only option really, he is cheap but lets be honest Bradley beat him and got done by the judges, THurman destroyed him and he broke every rule in the book vs Rios and got DQ'd.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          Dirk ur backtracking mate

Brook is chasing Khan and Thurmans leftovers, boxers coming off multiple losses back to back

Kell needs to ditch Eddie Hern and go work with Al Haymon, build his name in the US..
          Khan's leftovers? Khan probably wouldn't go near Chaves. The kid got wobbled by Algieri ffs.

Yep Al Haymon has really done a great job for Khan. Promises him Mayweather and ends up getting mugged off for over 2 years watching a guy he's beaten get the fight twice and now his sparring partner is getting the fight

Comment

This is getting embarrassing. Dork Dumbler wished he had Howard Foster in here. Getting demolished in his own thread.

Now this is what you call:

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post
              Dirk you seem to believe Hearns side of the story in the Brook-Rios negotiations even though you made a full thread slagging him of not long ago and ignore the Rios camp. Khan was never going to fight Brook this year either, he's had nothing but Mayweather in mind all year. If Brook doesn't fight credible opponents until summer 2016 dont expect Khan to face him either. Gavin was a quick tune up for a big summer showdown with a good opponent, Alexander, Algieri aren't coming to UK unless they get paid handsomely, since Brook makes 200k per fight you can forget about them. Chaves is the only option really, he is cheap but lets be honest Bradley beat him and got done by the judges, THurman destroyed him and he broke every rule in the book vs Rios and got DQ'd.
              I thought Hearn's offer to Frampton was poor. I think 7 figures is more than enough for Rios whose camp kept making a new excuse every week. First the money, which was improved, then the gloves, then the rematch clause. They have easier options to fight in America so they didn't want the fight, seems pretty cut and dry.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                This is getting embarrassing. Dork Dumbler wished he had Howard Foster in here. Getting demolished in his own thread.
                Are you really one to talk about backfired threads?

You and the rest of the desperate Khantards all made threads saying it was going to be Bundu, Van Heerden or Skeete .

Now you've all come in here mad that your threads backfired...lmao did you send out another mass Khantard PM?

Hard times to be a Khantard.

Comment

From warm up on a month's notice:

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Because Brook has since requested to fight twice this summer. Once in May and then again in July. Diego Chaves would actually be a great fight to get at 1 months notice. They're not going to get anyone spectacular to fight in May. How can you not understand that?

July fight could be Marquez dependent on if he wants to fight again - if his knee is OK. If not, it will probably be Rios.

To this:

Bigging up the not so spectacular Chaves' fight against Thurman.

Chaves or Alexander will be his mandatory. The fights are fine and would have to happen at some point. Chaves seems to be the frontrunner. He gave Thurman a tough fighter before being stopped, gave Bradley a tough fight and was beating Rios.
                  Ooooo, so now he is a tougher fight than Rios.

This is true. Rios would have done more for Brook's profile but Chaves is actually a tougher fight

This is what you call taking an L, a proper thread backfire.

Now the tactic is to play "huh? wuh? duh? Dorky Dumbler routine" to wriggle your way out of this.
                  Last edited by Box-Office; 07-30-2015, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Thanks for highlighting that I said Chaves would be a great fight to get at a months notice

Derp! Did you think that one through?

Just like how you "proved my double standards" with that Prescott quote.

Crushing fail.

Comment

Who do you want to see Brook fight next, Cox-Orifice?

Since you know....

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                      I've already admitted Khan is ducking Brook and it is disappointing.

I asked WankieBruno but I guess you told him in a PM that it's your turn to try and have a pop at me lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X