Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brook vs Chaves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brook vs Khan should have happened, but Khan of course doesn't give the public, the fans the fight we want. And either Khan or Brook is fighting Bradley, Thurman, Chino especially this quick turn around, and you dont know if any of these guys want the fight this fast, Chino is missing and enjoying life, Bradley has rumors of fighting others, and as much as Thurman says he doesn't duck anyone, its still up to Haymon and idk if he would want Thurman to fight in UK. So i don't know why people complaining about there opponents. Algeri and Chaves and Rios is fine who else is left for them in May and June that's realistic?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      So why was is Hern mentioning Thurmann, 2 days ago?

Something about Khan having a 2 day deadline to take the Brook fight, otherwise Thurmann and JMM will take it instead

LOL

Where is this Thurmann and JMM now?

How do u go from Thurmann and JMM, to Rios and then to Chaves within 2 days?
      Because Brook has since requested to fight twice this summer. Once in May and then again in July. Diego Chaves would actually be a great fight to get at 1 months notice. They're not going to get anyone spectacular to fight in May. How can you not understand that?

July fight could be Marquez dependent on if he wants to fight again - if his knee is OK. If not, it will probably be Rios.

Comment

Khan is ducking Brook.

But Brook has to face some top opposition for his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Because Brook has since requested to fight twice this summer. Once in May and then again in July. Diego Chaves would actually be a great fight to get at 1 months notice. They're not going to get anyone spectacular to fight in May. How can you not understand that?

July fight could be Marquez dependent on if he wants to fight again - if his knee is OK. If not, it will probably be Rios.
          Convenient

So Lord Brook requesting to fight twice this summer makes it ok to fight the likes of Chaves and Rios?

It sounded to me as if Hern wasnt that confident about Brook fighting twice in the summer..

Piss poor matchups..

Comment

I actually think Brook shouldn't bother with a May fight and especially not against Chaves. Chaves is a decent fighter but he's also dirty as fuk and if Brook gets cut or injured then it scuppers a summer fight.

He should probably just fight in June or July. Hopefully Marquez is up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Completely negated by the fact that he wants to fight the man whose bathwater you'd willingly drink.

How can you even attempt to attack the man that Khan is willingly ducking?

Pathetic is certainly the word.
              Brook is sitting on a moral high horse. That is how his opposition shall now be judged.

Comment

I think its safe to say Brook will be fighting a number of journeymen until he gets the Khan fight

They are not going to risk throwing Brook in the ring with anyone who cud cause a potential upset, that being Thurmann, Maidana, Bradley and even old JMM

Comment

Chaves is no pushover but if Brook can stop him then we can say he's legitimate champion and an elite 147 pounder.

Comment

Convenient

So Lord Brook requesting to fight twice this summer makes it ok to fight the likes of Chaves and Rios?

It sounded to me as if Hern wasnt that confident about Brook fighting twice in the summer..

Piss poor matchups..
                    Brook can either fight no one in May or fight someone like Chaves.

You do realise that it would be on the Mitchell-Linares bill which is already hugely expensive and thus they're not going to be able to pay a big name let alone get one over on such short notice?

Please tell me you know this and you aren't actually a dribbling spastic?

Comment

I think its safe to say Brook will be fighting a number of journeymen until he gets the Khan fight

They are not going to risk throwing Brook in the ring with anyone who cud cause a potential upset, that being Thurmann, Maidana, Bradley and even old JMM
                      Stop trolling. Marquez is number 1 on Brook's list for the summer. It depends on if Marquez wants to fight or not

Comment

Working...
                      X