5 Names in Line for Kell Brook in October - Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KayDub View Post
    Why not Thurman?
    Not going to come to the UK in October. Al Haymon would have to make Brook an offer to come to America if they really want that fight. They won't though - it's more realistic for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
      khan is obsessed with fighting floyd/manny but it makes sense (those are the biggest names in the division) and he's at least kept his routine fights interesting

whats brooks excuse for being obsessed with khan who isn't the top fighter in the division has no belts and brook is doing nothing to build his crap resume while waiting

chaves as an opponent would be a big disappointment with anyone else -- with brook it would be a relief. I had no idea who jojo and frankie even were.
      Do you think Brook wouldn't fight Mayweather or Pacquaio himself? Just because fighters don't bang on about Mayweather and Pacquaio every single waking moment of their lives, doesn't mean they don't want to fight them.

If neither of them get Mayweather or Pacquiao, the next biggest fight out there for both of them is against each other. Not hard to understand.
      Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 07-30-2015, 05:20 PM.

Comment

why does he bang on about khan every waking moment instead?

what a strange thing for a fighter with a belt to do, hold it hostage fighting bums while begging a completely random challenger with no belt to face him

khan's obsession make sense - every fighter wants a shot at the top

brook is taking what he sees as the easy road, bum streaks building up to profitable domestic rivalries. In the meantime his resume remains one of the most mediocre for a beltholder in all of boxing.

Comment

why does he bang on about khan every waking moment instead?

what a strange thing for a fighter with a belt to do, hold it hostage fighting bums while begging a completely random challenger with no belt to face him

khan's obsession make sense - every fighter wants a shot at the top

brook is taking what he sees as the easy road, bum streaks building up to profitable domestic rivalries
          He doesn't bang on about Khan. Do you see Brook articles here every day? No. He's made it clear he wants the fight.

If neither of them get Mayweather or Pacquaio, the biggest fight for them is against each other - basic common sense.

Comment

yes and there's literally am article on the front page of boxing scene:
            "Brook Feels More Confident of Facing Khan Next Year"

lmao your position is indefensible, brook is doing the same thing as khan but it's 10x worse because khan is a random guy with no belt

he clearly clearly clearly wants easy fights that build up to profitable domestic rivalries, what else could this obsession be?

work on that garbage resume of yours brook, not even khan is interested right now

Comment

yes and there's literally am article on the front page of boxing scene:
              "Brook Feels More Confident of Facing Khan Next Year"

lmao your position is indefensible, brook is doing the same thing as khan but it's 10x worse because khan is a random guy with no belt

he clearly clearly clearly wants easy fights that build up to profitable domestic rivalries, what else could this obsession be?

work on that garbage resume of yours brook, not even khan is interested right now
              Who do you want Brook to fight next?

The only person at 147 who isn't a "random guy with no belt" is Mayweather.
              Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 07-30-2015, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                And as expected none of them are Van Heerden or Bundu. Khan and his desperate herd of minions take another L

My guess is it'll be Diego Chaves which will count as Brook's next mandatory.

Also interesting to note that they agreed to rematch Rios in America if he had beaten Brook in the UK. As I also suspected, Bum Bum just didn't want the fight.
                I ran into Brandon about a week ago and that is not what he told me. He told me that Brook didn't want him to wear his gloves, low balled him on the offer AND wanted the rematch in the UK.

Comment

There was a promise that Gavin won't happen this year.

Dork Dumbler trying too hard as usual.
                  Last edited by Box-Office; 07-30-2015, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by West Coast Bias View Post
                    I ran into Brandon about a week ago and that is not what he told me. He told me that Brook didn't want him to wear his gloves, low balled him on the offer AND wanted the rematch in the UK.
                    Aren't the gloves banned in the UK? And the rematch thing in the UK was at first. Maybe Hearn budged on that? Maybe Rios bull****ted you so he wouldn't look like the duck.

Comment

It would be great if they line him up with Thurman or Alexander.

Time for him to push forward.

Comment

Working...
                      X