5 Names in Line for Kell Brook in October - Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as it's not another bum but you never can tell with Kell.. lol

Comment

He should fight Chavez. He's given tough fights to rios,Bradley,and Thurman. Alexander is a pillow fisted bum IMO...

Or give Algieri the fight coming off his good performance against Khan and see if he looks more impressive then khan did.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
        They wanted to do it in June, that would have been rushed as the fight could still get bigger. I know you don't like Khan Fans but stop being stupid.
        How would that have been "rushed"? Everything was in place and ready to go. Stop making laughable excuses. So what happens next year?

"It can be bigger in 2017 doe!"

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Brook needs to step up already. Enough is enough
        Against who? You keep saying this but never give any names. I suppose it's easier that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          10.30 ish

He doesn't actually specify the 5 names. Just that none of them are Van Heerden or Bundu.
          He names people like a minute after the time you gave me. Be honest, did you even watch this video before you posted a thread about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            How would that have been "rushed"? Everything was in place and ready to go. Stop making laughable excuses. So what happens next year?

"It can be bigger in 2017 doe!"

Against who? You keep saying this but never give any names. I suppose it's easier that way.
            I kinda hope he fights algieri just to see you justify it lol

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              I kinda hope he fights algieri just to see you justify it lol
              Why can't you answer the question?

Go play with yourself elsewhere, Goober.
              Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 07-30-2015, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Chaves or Alexander is good.

You wouldn't catch Khan anywhere near Chaves, seen as he has a degree of punching power!

Comment

Why not Thurman?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
                    He names people like a minute after the time you gave me. Be honest, did you even watch this video before you posted a thread about it?
                    Yes but he didn't specifically say the 5 names he had offered the fight to.

Comment

khan is obsessed with fighting floyd/manny but it makes sense (those are the biggest names in the division) and he's at least kept his routine fights interesting

whats brooks excuse for being obsessed with khan who isn't the top fighter in the division has no belts and brook is doing nothing to build his crap resume while waiting

chaves as an opponent would be a big disappointment with anyone else -- with brook it would be a relief. I had no idea who jojo and frankie even were.

Comment

Working...
                      X