No announcement yet.

5 Names in Line for Kell Brook in October - Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
    Only person who believes otherwise is you. Using the term "Khantard" doesn't weaken the L you took.
    The only people who believe that are butthurt Khantards. It just so happens that you all descended on this thread at the same time.

Probably organised by King Khantard himself, Box-Office, who is known to send private messages telling people when and where to post. He used to send them to me so I know all about it. Very weird behaviour.
    Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 08-01-2015, 07:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
      So original. Yawn. Considering you live in her basement, yes say hi to your mother for me. All fun and games buddy.
      So original he says then goes on to make the "live in your mums basement" joke.

The kid will probably post the Michael Jordan laughing gif and Keyboard Cat next. Have you only just been allowed on the internet?

Comment

• Damn, page 5 is brutal.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
          Damn, page 5 is brutal.
          The infamous page 5 again....has Box-Office just told all you cronies to keep repeating that and hope it sticks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            So original he says then goes on to make the "live in your mums basement" joke.

The kid will probably post the Michael Jordan laughing gif and Keyboard Cat next. Have you only just been allowed on the internet?
            Says Mr 45,000 posts. I wish I had as much spare time as you. LMFAO, get a job.

Comment

Damn, page 5 is brutal.
              CO-SIGN, Death Row esque

Comment

The infamous page 5 again....has Box-Office just told all you cronies to keep repeating that and hope it sticks?
                Nope. You guys are two extremes - both crazed - which is why I, and i'm sure many other posters, avoid most Khan-Brook threads.

Admit, though - you were owned on page 5.

Khan is avoiding Brook, that looks certain; but Brook isn't without fault.

Comment

Nope. You guys are two extremes - both crazed - which is why I, and i'm sure many other posters, avoid most Khan-Brook threads.

Admit, though - you were owned on page 5.

Khan is avoiding Brook, that looks certain; but Brook isn't without fault.
                  I would admit it if I knew what this ownage was supposed to be. Repeatedly posting "page 5! page 5!" just because Box-Office told you to doesn't really count as owning someone.

What exactly is Brook at fault for in this situation?

Comment

I would admit it if I knew what this ownage was supposed to be. Repeatedly posting "page 5! page 5!" just because Box-Office told you to doesn't really count as owning someone.

What exactly is Brook at fault for in this situation?
                    Who the hell is Box Office?

Unlike you guys (inc. LacedUp), I post independently. I don't need an army of alts or allies to help express/validate my view.

Comment

Who the hell is Box Office?

Unlike you guys (inc. LacedUp), I post independently. I don't need an army of alts or allies to help express/validate my view.
                      Right.....sure..... and now you've ****** yourself off a little, perhaps you can actually answer the questions I asked.

Maybe you should get someone to help you express/validate your views if all you can some up with is "page 5 lol".

Comment

Working...
                      X