Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward begging for GGG fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward vs GGG can happen after Canelo vs GGG (which will hopefully be in May?).

Comment

• So is everyone ducking him or begging him?

Comment

• Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
        So ward want the fight now? Right when golovkin has a ppv unification with lemieux in October,and a ppv unification with the winner of cotto-canelo in 2016? How about you man the **** up,go up those 3 lbs and fight kovalev at 175?
        This is all that should be said.

Comment

• Originally posted by BertoRollin' View Post
          Ward winning is a sure thing. If GGG thought he could beat him at 168 he would do it.
          He has a fight to train for in his own division. Tell Ward to lure some other 160 or 154 pounder up since he won't move up the 3 pounds to face Kovalev or any other legit LHW for that matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by BertoRollin' View Post
            Ward winning is a sure thing. If GGG thought he could beat him at 168 he would do it.
            Brilliant logic. I guess Canelo beating Floyd at 154 is sure thing. If Floyd thought he could beat him at 154 he would have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Ward's options are limited.

Most of his potential opponents like Chavez Jr are tied up with Al Hayman, who has a deep, serious ongoing dispute with Ward's promoter.

He's getting desperate and comes across as pathetic.
              Lol! The guy signs with someone who has beef with "the most powerful man in boxing". Who is Ward's advisor, Bozo the clown?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                I think the problem GGG is having is the fact that Ward isnt a big enough name or money fight for him to have to sacrifice moving up in weight for. He was willing to do it for Chavez Jr and Froch because both were big box office draws with big name recognition. Ward on the other hand cant sell outside of Oakland.

In my opinion, its not about GGG afraid to move up to face Ward as much as it is Ward dictating terms to someone who's hot and with tons of momentum at the moment, meanwhile Ward has been sidelined for 2yrs and just came back on to the scene and who's last fight was on BET that flopped ratings wise.
                It's a business but some people think Ward has Mayweather drawing power when 1st graders have better drawing abilities than Ward does.

Comment

• First Ward was scared of him, now he's begging for the fight? How does that work?

GGG has inherited the "benefit of the doubt" that people always gave Pacquiao for his nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Yes if you're a boxing fan.

No if you're a Golovkin fan.
                    lol.......

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                      Lol! The guy signs with someone who has beef with "the most powerful man in boxing". Who is Ward's advisor, Bozo the clown?
                      he doesnt care. Roc signed him because they thought they were getting a "star", so Ward gets to pocket $2 million to fight slobs, and Roc even has to pay BET for the airtime since no network will buy his garbage fights.

In this case, I think its Roc who are the "clowns".....

I wouldnt be surprised if for his next fight they have to give people $25 Visa gift cards or something in order to fill up the arena......

Comment

Working...
                      X