Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel Garcia wishes Danny was Mexican, says he'd be a Superstar if he was.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingTainoCanelo View Post
    No way dude, foe real dude? Shut the hell up and log out. You're like 14.

You jotos say the same thing bout every fighter.. "... wait until...blah blah"

ALL of your Kneecan boxers have been exposed to a Mexican fighter or a more experienced fighter.

Such as:
    Danny "GIFT" Garcia (Herrera is his first Mexican papa, Lamont is his black papi)
    Papito Vasquez
    Roman Martinez
    Abner Cotto
    Dulorme <---- this guy was supposed to be the next big thing coming out of P.R. LMAO.

I don't know who this bum Pendejo or Vergajo is, but his time will come, and when it does, you're gonna go back to your corner crying. Mark my words. Now, you fuvk off "dude."
    Don't even bother with that poster. Seems like a black dude posing as a Rican to make the Ricans look bad. Probably couldn't handle something a Rican said about one of his black idols.

Comment

Originally posted by Bori Bori View Post
      I'm 16 by the way dumbass .....Felix Verdejo is the next Tito Trinidad the guy that whooped all the mex****s he fought....Cotto finna whoop that Irish Looking Mexican..... Quit hating on use boricua you lowlife east LA cholo y'all ruining this country even Trump hates on y'all lol
      Well you're one dumb 16 year old. Not only are you dumb, but weak minded as well.

You talking about Cheato Triniwraps that was fighting with bricks??? of course you maricones can't beat a mexican fair and square. You need to load your gloves like Triniwraps, or better yet, like Luis Resto.

WTF is "finna"? This is not your East Harlem ****ty barrio. So, when you talk/type to me, type to me like a human, not like a savage.

Does it seem like a give a fahk about Donald Trump? You should worry about your island being in debt, don't worry about us or Donald Trump. I can tell that you're mad and hurt, I'm not surprised since you're weak - it's in your blood. Nobody "hates" on you because there is nothing to hate about. You're quitters: take knees, quit on your stools, and even jump out-of-the-ring -- Cintron Style.

I don't know if you're trying to troll or not, but you suck at it. Keep trying, but then again, your ass will be gone by then.

I hope you're still here doe, cause when Canelo stops that pink crocs & yoga pants wearing f@ggot, i'm gonna go ape on you maricones 24/7. Believe that.

Comment

He was a star.

His rock like personality, gift decisions, and regression might have had something to do with his stardom fizzling out, don't you think?

When he iced Khan, and beat Lucas he was one of he most talked about fighters in the world.

Herrera destroyed that dream, in his "home" land.

"I'm coming home, I'm coming.....telll the world I'm coming home....."

Comment

Originally posted by Malgus View Post
          Don't even bother with that poster. Seems like a black dude posing as a Rican to make the Ricans look bad. Probably couldn't handle something a Rican said about one of his black idols.
          I'm a Mulatto Puerto Rican such as my fellow countryman Tito Trinidad and Felix verdejo ..... Is there a problem with that ...keep defending this Mexican deep down they hate us Ricans .....just come to Houston or any place in the west

Comment

Originally posted by Malgus View Post
            You know what, i think you're right. By the way he types, I can tell that he is a hood. The dude is an idiot, look at his reply. LMAO.

Come to Houston or any place in the West???? LMFAO. What a fahkin dumb ****. Ricans get along with Mexicans in the West. Fahk this mofo. Dude is ******ed.

He's probably a black Cotto fan. Either way, FAHKK COTTO ALL DAY, EVERYDAY!

I'm a Mulatto Puerto Rican such as my fellow countryman Tito Trinidad and Felix verdejo ..... Is there a problem with that ...keep defending this Mexican deep down they hate us Ricans .....just come to Houston or any place in the west

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Puerto Rican says he would like his first born son to be Mexican.

He's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

He's just pissed that Danny isn't a Superstar.

Comment

Well you're one dumb 16 year old. Not only are you dumb, but weak minded as well.

You talking about Cheato Triniwraps that was fighting with bricks??? of course you maricones can't beat a mexican fair and square. You need to load your gloves like Triniwraps, or better yet, like Luis Resto.

WTF is "finna"? This is not your East Harlem ****ty barrio. So, when you talk/type to me, type to me like a human, not like a savage.

Does it seem like a give a fahk about Donald Trump? You should worry about your island being in debt, don't worry about us or Donald Trump. I can tell that you're mad and hurt, I'm not surprised since you're weak - it's in your blood. Nobody "hates" on you because there is nothing to hate about. You're quitters: take knees, quit on your stools, and even jump out-of-the-ring -- Cintron Style.

I don't know if you're trying to troll or not, but you suck at it. Keep trying, but then again, your ass will be gone by then.

I hope you're still here doe, cause when Canelo stops that pink crocs & yoga pants wearing f@ggot, i'm gonna go ape on you maricones 24/7. Believe that.

5 million boricuas > 120 million mexicans

Quality over Quantity

Margarito wraps DOE ......We will see November 21 ...quien es el mas Gallo coņo

Comment

You know what, i think you're right. By the way he types, I can tell that he is a hood. The dude is an idiot, look at his reply. LMAO.

Come to Houston or any place in the West???? LMFAO. What a fahkin dumb ****. Ricans get along with Mexicans in the West. Fahk this mofo. Dude is ******ed.

He's probably a black Cotto fan. Either way, FAHKK COTTO ALL DAY, EVERYDAY!

Soy boricua hijio de puta ......viva Puerto Rico y todos los boricuas en el Mundo ....ustedes son unos immigrants Que creen Que todos los latinos somos indios como ustedes hasta los centro americanos los odian.....

Comment

maybe if danny was the most popular puerto rican or american fighter of all time he could blame not being even more popular on not being mexican?

alas that isn't reality is it, others with the same nationality have easily surpassed him in popularity, the end

Comment

Soy boricua hijio de puta ......viva Puerto Rico y todos los boricuas en el Mundo ....ustedes son unos immigrants Que creen Que todos los latinos somos indios como ustedes hasta los centro americanos los odian.....
                      los centro americanos nos odian porque tienen el mismo complejo de inferioridad que ustedes y es inmigrantes aprende un poco mas de "tu" idioma

Comment

Working...
                      X