No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson Will Take 50-50 on Kovalev, Networks To Bid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
    Mandatory or not, Stevenson gets more money to knock over his TOMATO CANs than does Kovalev.
    Funny how you responded to only one part of my post, dildo man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      Who cares about Stevenson's legacy? He's 37 years old. He's done all he'll do in this sport. All that matters is the fight. Kovalev-Stevenson.
      If this is all that matters to the 37 year old Stevenson, then why doesn't he just make it on HBO? You dont have to answer. I was just showing that you are wrong.

We are the losers. The fans are losing. These fighters are millionaires. **** their legacies.
      They are sportsmen as well as businessmen. I can assure you that legacy matters. At least to a certain degree.
      It's us that lose. Are you a boxing fan? You should be pissed we'll never get this fight.
      You obviously did not read my post. I regret wasting my time with a low-IQ poster like you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
        Funny how you responded to only one part of my post, dildo man.
        Perhaps if your posts contained less unadulterated BS I would respond to the whole and not a part. Fanboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          wow. 10X more cards than HBO but you expect the same quality? Thats just not realistic right there. Fight of the year for me was on PBC (Kamedo/McDonell) so thats opinion.

And by KO which do you mean? Canelo knowcking out that retired/not retired fighter who hadnt fought in 2 years? or which fight do you mean?

thurman fighting Collazo instead of Kahn or Maidana. Do you even follow boxing? We got Bradley v Chavez in a draw and then Bradley again v Vargas. Both crap fights. This weekend we got crap fights. Yes one good fight ruined by horrible decsion.

As im writing this im trying to find the positive here and see your angle but i cant.

WE get canelo/cotto and GGG/lemiux. 1 great fight and one alright fight and we get them on seperate PPV so...YAY!!!!

I dont see your angle...at all
          No it's not opinion Matthysee vs Ruslan is the head and shoulders leader in fighter of the year. Every fight from here on is competing with that fight according to writers and the people who actually vote on it. Canelo is the leading candidate for KO of the year. Again sure PBC gives you a ton of fights but who cares when the quality is so low. The fight we just saw with Pascal is better then most the fights you see on PBC including that BJ Flores debacle lol

And now a unification fight with the two most exciting and biggest punchers at 160 is just alright? LMAO

And Chavez and Vargas are both better fighters then Collazo what the hell is Thurman still fighting bums of this level when there are tons of top fighters at 147 that he still hasn't fought?

Haymon has a deeper roster of fighters then HBO and put on 10X more fights so why is none of these fights being talked about for boxing awards like fight of the year or KO of the year? Come on buddy you know the answer to that. Because the quality so low. Sorry I will take quality over quantity anyday. Haymon could put all his top fighters against real fights and produce many great fights instead he doesn't so we get mismatches and LOW QUALITY.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            If this is all that matters to the 37 year old Stevenson, then why doesn't he just make it on HBO? You dont have to answer. I was just showing that you are wrong.

They are sportsmen as well as businessmen. I can assure you that legacy matters. At least to a certain degree.

You obviously did not read my post. I regret wasting my time with a low-IQ poster like you.
            You're a dumbass. This fight can only happen on PBC. For the most money. HBO is preventing that. You don't care. You still get on your knees for HBO and the Euros. Good boy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
              Perhaps if your posts contained less unadulterated BS I would respond to the whole and not a part. Fanboy.
              Yeah, I'm a fanboy, Mr "Al Haymon does nothing wrong"

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                No it's not opinion Matthysee vs Ruslan is the head and shoulders leader in fighter of the year. Every fight from here on is competing with that fight according to writers and the people who actually vote on it. Canelo is the leading candidate for KO of the year. Again sure PBC gives you a ton of fights but who cares when the quality is so low. The fight we just saw with Pascal is better then most the fights you see on PBC including that BJ Flores debacle lol

And now a unification fight with the two most exciting and biggest punchers at 160 is just alright? LMAO

And Chavez and Vargas are both better fighters then Collazo what the hell is Thurman still fighting bums of this level when there are tons of top fighters at 147 that he still hasn't fought?

Haymon has a deeper roster of fighters then HBO and put on 10X more fights so why is none of these fights being talked about for boxing awards like fight of the year or KO of the year? Come on buddy you know the answer to that. Because the quality so low. Sorry I will take quality over quantity anyday. Haymon could put all his top fighters against real fights and produce many great fights instead he doesn't so we get mismatches and LOW QUALITY.
                You do realize everything you wrote in the first paragraph was opinion...right. And yes the Pascal fight was good i already said that but the decision ruined it all

"what the hell is Thurman still fighting bums of this level when there are tons of top fighters at 147 that he still hasn't fought?" I agree Thurman is much better than Bradley and should fight better guys then him or what HBO/TR gives to him.

Yes the GGG/Lemiuex fight is just alright. YES. Right direction for GGG though so im alright with it but a PPV is a joke. Ill buy though.

Awards!!!!...Damn kid. I dont care about awards.

Be your own person and not who others tell you to be and like. If you dont like the PBC mismatches ok but dont try to sell me the HBO mismatches as better because of awards

In the end, cause we went off topic, i dont care what network this is on but 50/50 and network bid is more than fair and since Team Kov brought it up lets see what they do now that their bluff has been called.
                Last edited by Fetta; 07-27-2015, 03:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vortex662290 View Post
                  Thank you Al Haymon for stopping this fight.
                  Al ....how stupid do you sound if the have highest bid is HBO ...they it's on HBO ...that's simple ....let's see if Kathy will back herself out of thus one .

Comment

• At the very least....both networks should be able to put an offer in so everybody can get the max possible offer.

Comment

• I can honestly see PBC letting HBO win this bid just so they front the bill.

Comment

Working...
                      X