Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan vs Lamont Peterson II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lamont has improved, Kahn seems to have declined slightly. I'd favor Peterson. Amir now fights like he's scared to death of getting his chin checked. Doesn't commit to his punches. I don't see good things for him in the future.

Comment

Literally everything was against Khan that night and he was still hard done by to not get the decision. Before the fight I remember Hopkins saying Khan is already 10-8 down before the fight started, wise words.

I'd prefer a Garcia rematch in December assuming he beats Paulie.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Why are you bringing up Brook? This has nothing to do with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
          Lamont Peterson can be the best name on some highly talked, yet never delivering WWs.

-Wtf does former LWW mean? Is that supposed to degrade Lamont? I mean Khan was a former LW ffs or Mayweather a former SFW. Both guys grew in to the weight unlike Gavin. Not to mention Amir is also coming off losses to LW and a LWW.

-Diego Chaves has a 73% KO ratio and names beaten? Titles won? I'm waiting?

-Oh no they don't care about Peterson, boo hoo. People care about him more than Heerden, Bundu and Sam Eggington put together. Not that it matters.

This is mortifying stuff from Laced Up. Desperation to "troll".

Comment

I had a dream last night that Khan knocked D. Garcia out, cold. I wonder if that will come true in the near future? Prophecies, prophecies....somebody has to have them....

Comment

Peterson wins.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                I had a dream last night that Khan knocked D. Garcia out, cold. I wonder if that will come true in the near future? Prophecies, prophecies....somebody has to have them....
                Khan has no power and Garcia has a very good chin. That will stay a dream.

Comment

I don't think this is a bad fight to make. Avenging L's looks good on your resume & the first fight was pretty fun. Its probably not the fight that gets Khan Mayweather, but he seems to be working his own strategy with attempting to make that fight happen & won't be steered differently.

Comment

Certainly better than his more recent matchups and more of a realisation of the level Khan is at instead of chasing fights that haven't been earnt.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      Why are you bringing up Brook? This has nothing to do with him.

Also, read through the post again regard "PED use"
                      Taste of your own medicine laced down now go do some extensive research on my username so I can laugh at you again.

Comment

Working...
                      X