Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I'd Only Fight Golovkin When He's Past His Prime And Shot!" - Billy Joe Saunders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    I like his honesty but then you can't say "I'm a born winner" straight after that if you are only going in to fights you know you can win.

I'm a born winner too if i go around beating up people i already know i can beat up.
    "I'm a born winner....
    *punches 2 old men & a midget in the face*....
    *Ric Flair wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo*"

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      I suppose this gives the Golovkin fans something to get wet over in this difficult time for them.
      Lol you're nonstop

Comment

I respect BJS for being totally honest and not acting like a proper tit.

He is a highly skilled, young fighter with lots of potential.

I believe with better conditioning he can hold win and retain a world title.

It amazes me that people seem to prefer the posturing, ego driven BS from guys like Eubank Jnr over an honest pro like Saunders.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
          Billy Joe Saunders says he could beat everyone in the middleweight division minus Golovkin. Perhaps taking a note from Mayweather's own book when it comes to opponent selection, Saunders says he'd only fight Golovkin after he's been in a number of difficult, damaging fights and shows signs of slowing down, being shot and past his prime!

@ 7:00
          Lee will beat Saunders, so he can go back to fighting crap afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
            I respect BJS for being totally honest and not acting like a proper tit.

He is a highly skilled, young fighter with lots of potential.

I believe with better conditioning he can hold win and retain a world title.

It amazes me that people seem to prefer the posturing, ego driven BS from guys like Eubank Jnr over an honest pro like Saunders.
            Honest pro? LOL Eubank Jr is stepping up and stepping up faster than Saunders. Jr has a lot of talent but just needs the right trainer. It's not posturing if you can back it up.

Comment

You aren't the only one who feels like that Billy-Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
                That whole bit about women rubbed me the wrong way. And regarding the stuff about Golovkin, you don't get any points for admitting you're a giant *****.
                Exactly

Comment

Lol, I don't expect Lee to fight Golovkin unless it's a big $$$ fight. Golovkin already dominated him twice in the amateurs, expect him to get KO'd as a professional.

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  Honest pro? LOL Eubank Jr is stepping up and stepping up faster than Saunders. Jr has a lot of talent but just needs the right trainer. It's not posturing if you can back it up.
                  He lost to Saunders, a guy who is the same age as him.

Saunders is fighting Andy Lee--- who is Eubank Jr fighting again?

Oh wait. So much for stepping up.

Comment

Eubank Jr doesn't have the amateur pedigree that Saunders has and it was still a very close fight.

You feel as though Saunders has reached his level. He's had close fights with a few people at domestic/European level now. That's probably where he stays. I don't think he beats Lee.

Whereas you feel there's more to come from Eubank Jr. And at least he has confidence and belief in himself.

Not this puussified attitude that Saunders adopts. Typical "happy to come second place, give it me best shot" attitude that plagues British fighters. He should take after his fellow traveller, Tyson Fury, when it comes to attitude.

Comment

He's one of few fighters whose interviews I bother to watch because you never know what the hell he's gonna say. He has yet to win me over in the ring, but he has a mouth that could sell tickets. It's the only thing I've seen of his that could be considered "world-level" lol. Remember during a press conference with Eubank, where he said GGG could beat both of them in the same night? He's just verbalizing what many fighters think in the comfort of their own minds. It's probably a conversation that many boxers have had with themselves throughout the history of boxing: "Can I win this fight?" There's always gonna be a fighter that makes you doubt yourself, but the point is to prepare to the best of your ability and psyche yourself into believing that nothing will stop you. BJS was doing it in the video with the "When I beat Lee..." remark. I truly don't think he'll beat Lee, but we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                      X