No announcement yet.

Larry Holmes says he can still beat Wladimir Klitschko although he's age 65

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Which is why I mentioned it, look what happened to him at 40, how far gone is he now in relation to that? he'd be killed now.
    A 38 year old Holmes would have taken Wlad and Vitali to a decision. Whether he would have won, I doubt it but a young Holmes teaches them a boxing lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
      A 38 year old Holmes would have taken Wlad and Vitali to a decision. Whether he would have won, I doubt it but a young Holmes teaches them a boxing lesson.
      A 65 year Holmes soils himself once the bell rings lol. And I think they both beat him at 38, younger version is a competitive fight.

Comment

People say weird things when they are punched in the head for a living. Add in the old age and it equals delusional.

Comment

Larry Holmes is a bitter old man, and yet again he exposes himself as a total dimwit. Last time he said Vlad has no jab, or something along those lines

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
            Even a prime Holmes would get badly KOed by either Klitschko brother.

Comment

I hope I have this much balls when I'm 65. Dude is buggin tho.

Comment

Old retired great fighters sometimes think they can do things that they could not even come close to doing. Holmes can train his ass off for as long as he wants but he will still be 65 years old. At that age everybody is just a shell of what they were 35 years ago. He would not last 60 seconds with the champ. No 65 year old would. Getting old sucks but it's part of life. When Vlad is 65 he won't be any good either. There is a time for fighting and age 65 is not the time. Wlad might beat Holmes even if they were the same age. He is a good fighting champ and doesn't deserve all the disrespect he gets. Nobody has beat him in a long time and he avoids no worthy challenger.

Comment

No version of Larry Holmes could ever have won more than 2 rounds from Wladimir Klitschko.

In fact it is difficult to imagine any version of Larry Holmes surviving Klitschko.

I'm not counting Larry out here but it would be a significant feat for Larry to still be conscious after 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                    Larry Holmes is a bitter old man, and yet again he exposes himself as a total dimwit. Last time he said Vlad has no jab, or something along those lines
                    If anything Holmes was known for the best jab ever arguably in boxing...however Knowing many consider Wlad,including myself of having the superior jab ,he has to degrade him......its Larry.....

Comment

Stranger things have happened.

Or have they? Actually I'm not sure. That would be up there with Jesus walking on water imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X