No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward-Gennady Golovkin Roadblocked Over Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
    WTF has Ward done for anybody to have to chase his a$$! Ever sense super six... NOTHING! GGG doesn't need him for anything right now. GGG's waiting for a big payday with the winner of Canelo/Cotto. Ward's waiting for what exactly....NOTHING! He has no fight worth noting ever sense super six and has NOTHING worth noting lined up because he's to much of a diva that brings NOTHING!!! Were does he get off thinking he's the A side or some ****. GGG never said he wanted his belt or a super middle weight belt so no it doesn't have to be at 168. As much as I like Ward the truth is the truth. Ward's desperate because he has NOTHING because he's to scared to move up and face the Krusher. Ward has nothing. No big fights lined up, brings no money, small fan base, hasn't had a fight worth noting ever sense super six. Yet he wants to play diva. GTFO!!! Get it through your thick head GGG doesn't need Ward. Ward needs GGG desperately. Because if he can't convince GGG to move up for peanuts, Wards only other choice will be to stay irrelevant or move up already and face the Krusher.
    Another fanboy with creepy man-love and extremely low standards

" I will fight anyone from 154-168 "
    ~ Gennady Golovkin

Here is the funny thing..... the truth, reads like a bad joke.

" I will fight anyone from 154-168..... except, Andre Ward "

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        Another fanboy with creepy man-love and extremely low standards

" I will fight anyone from 154-168 "
        ~ Gennady Golovkin

Here is the funny thing..... the truth, reads like a bad joke.

" I will fight anyone from 154-168..... except, Andre Ward "
        I'm a huge Ward fan Dumba$$! I hate groupies like you though. Do you really think in your small brain that it would be smart for GGG to move up right now and forget about the winner of Canelo/Cotto (PPV dumba$$!) to fight Ward for peanuts.

Comment

• nah
          golovkins playin him. its a legitamit ploy. something they can trade and wheel and deal with down the line.

Comment

• Andre Ward on his upcoming fight with Paul Smith on BET..."I'm very excited to be coming back on June 20 at Oracle Arena in my hometown of Oakland, which has been a long time coming," Ward said. "I'm equally excited to be fighting on BET in front of a potential viewership of over 90 million homes. As a fighter, this diversifies my portfolio and puts me in front of a whole different audience. I have an extremely tough fighter in front of me in Paul Smith, who's looking to pull the upset, but I can't let that happen."

Does 323,000 views lmao!!! Yeah GGG you should have to bend over backwards for a shot at Ward.

Comment

You keep posting that, yet one page back you were saying "Who is boosting Ward ?". Lol you're a joke

Comment

• Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                I'm a huge Ward fan Dumba$$! I hate groupies like you though. Do you really think in your small brain that it would be smart for GGG to move up right now and forget about the winner of Canelo/Cotto (PPV dumba$$!) to fight Ward for peanuts.
                1) why would he forget about the winner, that fight aint even signed yet

2) Golovkin was prepared to fight Froch at 168 NOW

3) Golovkin was prepared to fight Chavez at 168 NOW

4) Golovkin has been saying for 3-4 years that he will fight anyone from 154-168

Did you forget about all of those things ?

You call yourself a Ward fan..... but I find it hard to believe that a Ward fan could accept a catchweight demand that Ward obviously cannot make.

How could a Ward fan even consider a catchweight, after listening to Golovkin say that he will fight anyone at 168 for the last 3-4 years..... and how could a Ward fan even consider a catchweight when Golovkin was prepared to fight Froch/Chavez at the full divisional limit?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  You keep posting that, yet one page back you were saying "Who is boosting Ward ?". Lol you're a joke
                  This kid is a stupid joker. Then he has the nerve to call people fan boys.

Comment

• A natural MW and a natural SMW, both champions in their respective divisions, fight a bout at a catchweight without any titles on the line. What is wrong with that, exactly?

That's the very reason a catchweight exists, in fact.

Comment

1) why would he forget about the winner, that fight aint even signed yet

2) Golovkin was prepared to fight Froch at 168 NOW

3) Golovkin was prepared to fight Chavez at 168 NOW

4) Golovkin has been saying for 3-4 years that he will fight anyone from 154-168

Did you forget about all of those things ?

You call yourself a Ward fan..... but I find it hard to believe that a Ward fan could accept a catchweight demand that Ward obviously cannot make.

How could a Ward fan even consider a catchweight, after listening to Golovkin say that he will fight anyone at 168 for the last 3-4 years..... and how could a Ward fan even consider a catchweight when Golovkin was prepared to fight Froch/Chavez at the full divisional limit?
                      They never got to even begin negotiations for those fights so how could there be a weight?

Comment

Working...
                      X