Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder vs. Andrzej Wawrzyk on September 26?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deontay Wilder to fight Andrzej Wawrzyk on September 26?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      You would think so.

But maybe Haymon thinks the fight will be popular with Polish Americans? It won't be, though - they know Wawrzyk is coming back after an auto accident and a long layoff, and they know he's not very good.
      perfect opponent for the great black hope. wilder... I want to fight 4-5 times a year hahahahahah

Comment

All reports I'm reading say Johann Duhaupas, the Frenchman and former Euro champ who beat Charr last time out.

Comment

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
          All reports I'm reading say Johann Duhaupas, the Frenchman and former Euro champ who beat Charr last time out.
          Probably because Wawzryk couldn't crack the top 15 rankings in the WBC.... which is good

Comment

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
            The Duhaupas fight ain't all that bad for an optional stay busy defence, the Wawzyck one is just a joke that is not even funny, defending against these guys and Molina inside 12 months is just outright pathetic though. I said before all will be forgiven if he unifies or fulfils his obligation to Povetkin, if he ducks him and Wlad to give up the belt I'll laugh my ass off, can't see it though, either fight could pocket him in excess if ten million.

Wlad vs Wilder on Showtime after the champ has completed his three HBO dates appears to be a fitting end to his marketing to the Americans.
            Last edited by Jewish-Reptile; 08-12-2015, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X