No announcement yet.

Areolla will answer the questions about Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Areolla will answer the questions about Wilder

People say wilder can't take a punch etc well Areolla will be a good barometer for that.

Won't be a problem for Wilder but will silence the critics

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    People say wilder can't take a punch etc well Areolla will be a good barometer for that.

Arellano needs to work the left hook to the body on Wilder stay low and slip the right hand followed by left hook to the body or head

Comment

Read an article this morning stating, in no certain terms, that Arreola won't face Wilder in September.

If not Arreola, who will Wilder face?

Comment

Cristobal is shot to hell, he won't answer any questions.

Comment

He does his training at his local Taco Bell and will stand right in front of Wilder, I don't see how he is any different to the other 30 odd Wilder opponents.

Arreola has looked nothing short of awful as of late. The last time he looked somewhat reasonable was over 2 years back when he fought an American football player with no chin.
          I'd much rather see Amir Mansour or somebody in there. That ****er can fight.

Comment

i had my concerns that fred kassis chin, even though he is really talented, would be his downfall, but after his fight with christobal arreola, he answered all my questions.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Cristobal is shot to hell, he won't answer any questions.
              This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Arreola can't answer the questions about Kassi lol.

Comment

You actually think a win over fat boy will silence his critics? The guy Wilder won the title from already KOed Areolla. People say Wilder can't take a punch very well because it's true. The bum he just defended his title against hurt Wilder and he is not a big puncher. Wilder took the easiest road to a world title I have ever seen. The guy he won the title from was a top 10 heavyweight and he is the ONLY top 10 guy Wilder has ever fought. All the rest of Wilder's opponents have been rated 30th or less. To silence his critics like me Wilder will have to fight and beat one of the 5 best heavyweights in the world and I doubt he can do that. He may continue to fight guys like Areolla who are not even in the top 20. He will keep his title that way but he will never get respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post

Arreola will be a paid off fighter. Fixed fight. He isnt hungry anymore.

Haymon can surely pay him off
                    and haymon can probably get a slurper p ost fight interview as well.

"I want to thank burritos r us , al haymon and
                    showtime, man f ck man , wilder is crazy good dawg, the best fighter I ever fought.I was in the the best shape of my life, had tge vest camp. Wilder is better then vitali klitch
                    dawg. Fck wow. Fck"

Comment

Working...
                    X