Collapse
No announcement yet.

Areolla will answer the questions about Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he fights Arreola next he is going to get just ripped to shreds and rightfully so. The man looked like **** yesterday, don't nobody want to see that! Fight Tony Thompson who been calling him out since 2013 or fight Carlos Takam that wouldn't be bad.

Amir Mansour wouldn't be Bad, even Shannon Briggs just for entertainment.

But after seeing Arreola yesterday vs a guy he was suppose to destroy, no way Wilder should fight that guy next and not expect nothing but Negativity

Cash Arreola out to newly signed Heavyweight Charles Martin! That would be a great fight for Martin as his Debut on PBC! You can then start to build up Wilder vs Martin for the near future!
    Last edited by sicko; 07-19-2015, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
      Bryant Jennings? No way will Wilder face that guy. I doubt he even faces Browne.
      Wilder wants to prove hes great so i think he will choose a better opponent for september. BY jennings is the best one before povetkin

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Per the WBC rules, Wilder has to face someone from the top 15 rankings:

1 .- Alexander Povetkin (Russia) SILVER
        2 .- Anthony Joshua (GB) INTL
        3 .- Vyacheslav Glazkov (Ukraine)
        4 .- Bermane Stiverne (Haiti/Canada)
        5 .- Bryant Jennings (US)
        6 .- Lucas Browne (Australia)
        7 .- Artur Szpilka (Poland)
        8 .- Andy Ruiz (Mexico) NABF
        9 .- Carlos Takam (Cameroon)
        10 .- Tony Thompson (US) AMERICA
        11 .- Chris Arreola (US)
        12 .- Johann Duhaupas (France)
        13 .- Mike Perez (Cuba/Ireland)
        14 .- Kyotaro Fujimoto (Japan)
        15 .- Eric Molina (US)

I wouldn't be surprised if he picked Japan's Fujimoto or France's Duhaupas

If Browne looks good in his next fight in August, he could get the nod
        I dont think hes going to choose those low ass ranked guys anymore. He has to choose someone from the top 10 to make a statement at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
          Browne begs for the fight constantly on Twitter. Like doesn't he have a promoter. Haha. His resume is awful but might not be a bad fight.

IMO Wilder should go hard for Glazkov
          I think Glazzy is the best opponent for Wilder not named Joshua, Povetkin or Parker. Glazkov is a solid unbeaten contender and would give Wilder some good rounds. Ideally he's the best guy to get Wilder ready for Povetkin

Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
          I dont think hes going to choose those low ass ranked guys anymore. He has to choose someone from the top 10 to make a statement at this point.
          In a ideal world, that would be true. However, Wilder's management doesn't seem to be confident enough to match him up with the best out there.

Comment

People expecting Wilder to pick someone tough to prove a point

He knows he has to face Povetkin after this which is a big challenge. It'll be someone like Andy Ruiz, or they'll stick with Arreola anyway.
            Last edited by Clegg; 07-19-2015, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
              Browne begs for the fight constantly on Twitter. Like doesn't he have a promoter. Haha. His resume is awful but might not be a bad fight.

IMO Wilder should go hard for Glazkov
              Theyd have to really pay Glazkov; he's already Wlad's mandatory. Wilder is more beatable of course, but they'd have to make it worth it financially.

Honestly Thompson makes sense and is a decent fight. God knows he doesn't come to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Cristobal is shot to hell, he won't answer any questions.
                I agree.

Beating a shot Arreola won't make anyone believe in Wilder.

Wilder needs to face a live opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Per the WBC rules, Wilder has to face someone from the top 15 rankings:

1 .- Alexander Povetkin (Russia) SILVER
                  2 .- Anthony Joshua (GB) INTL
                  3 .- Vyacheslav Glazkov (Ukraine)
                  4 .- Bermane Stiverne (Haiti/Canada)
                  5 .- Bryant Jennings (US)
                  6 .- Lucas Browne (Australia)
                  7 .- Artur Szpilka (Poland)
                  8 .- Andy Ruiz (Mexico) NABF
                  9 .- Carlos Takam (Cameroon)
                  10 .- Tony Thompson (US) AMERICA
                  11 .- Chris Arreola (US)
                  12 .- Johann Duhaupas (France)
                  13 .- Mike Perez (Cuba/Ireland)
                  14 .- Kyotaro Fujimoto (Japan)
                  15 .- Eric Molina (US)

I wouldn't be surprised if he picked Japan's Fujimoto or France's Duhaupas

If Browne looks good in his next fight in August, he could get the nod
                  Well we can definitely rule out the top five names. Browne is a remote possibility. Szpilka and Ruiz might have an outside chance, though I doubt they get picked. Takam no: too high risk low reward. Thompson probably no for the same reasons. Perez is too dangerous, and if Wilder struggles with him it'll look bad for an upcoming Povetkin fight (if that's ever going to happen). That leaves Arreola, Duhaupas, and Fujimoto. Of those four, Arreola makes the best business sense. He's an American with a big name, a decent fanbase and an exciting all action style (or at least that's how he'll be marketed). He's also completely shot and very beatable. Duhaupas recently beat Charr, so might be considered too risky. Kyotaro's too small and crappy for even Wilder's team to consider. I hope.

Comment

[QUOTE=big fat Co c k N your mouth

Arreola will be a paid off fighter. Fixed fight. He isnt hungry anymore.

Haymon can surely pay him off
                    and haymon can probably get a slurper p ost fight interview as well.

"I want to thank burritos r us , al haymon and
                    showtime, man f ck man , wilder is crazy good dawg, the best fighter I ever fought.I was in the the best shape of my life, had tge vest camp. Wilder is better then vitali klitch
                    dawg. Fck wow. Fck"[/QUOTE]

This right here.. fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
                      Wilder wants to prove hes great so i think he will choose a better opponent for september. BY jennings is the best one before povetkin
                      You're assuming he's actually sincere with that. Maybe he is, but his team aren't going to let him get anywhere near Jennings.

It'll be someone slow and beatable with a name, like Arreola. Or someone slow and beatable with an 0, like Browne.

Comment

Working...
                      X