No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Wants Lomachenko vs. Rigondeaux To Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    ... but not like Danny vs Paulie .........................................
    LOL True that my man!

Comment

Make the fight happen , now . Good at 126 but there should be no more than 10 pounds for Loma , fight night . I think is fair .

Rigo will beat Loma , rigondeaux has the skills , speed and defense to do it .
      Hurry up bob arum , cause haymon is signing rigondeaux in September .

Rigo all the way .....

Hit and not be hit .... Make it happen .

Comment

I wonder if the causal fans approve of this fight, last thing we want is to make a hardcore fights without their approval.

Comment

arum is full of ****

Comment

Of course he wants this fight to happen, he knows Lomachenko is the much bigger fighter.

Comment

Tim Bradley vs Sadam Ali!? I mean I like Ali but c'mon son. Why isn't Tim fighting the other threats in his division?

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              I wonder if the causal fans approve of this fight, last thing we want is to make a hardcore fights without their approval.
              I know right

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
                "I would never agree to a catchweight".

How ironic!
                OK them weight the same day 126lbs to

Comment

I donīt usually watch the little guys but this would be awesome. Would probably have to record it and watch in slomo mirror image.

Comment

agenda

Rigo would be fool to do business with arum and HoBO after they sabotaged his career. Rigo don't help them elevate their fighter by robbing you. They have an agenda and your kind is not included.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
                      Rigo would be fool to do business with arum and HoBO after they sabotaged his career. Rigo don't help them elevate their fighter by robbing you. They have an agenda and your kind is not included.
                      No he would be a fool not to take this fight and opportunity. IF he does get robbed, even though I'll be rooting for Loma, I'll be the first one defending his win.

But it brings up another interesting. Knowing that the cards will be stacked against him (fighting on HBO on a TR card against Arum's new golden ticket), will Rigo really step things and make sure to get the decisive victory? Will it be like the Donaire fight, where I'm sure the judges wanted to give the fight to Donaire, but given the absolutely dominating performance of Rigo, not even a payed off judge could take away Rigo's victory. Of course, I HIGHLY doubt Rigo is able to dominate Loma in any way... I imagine they will BOTH have a hard time landing on each other, but at the same time, I expect this to be fight of high activity (where there is a constant push by each fighter to score points... rather than a Floyd type of fight where one fighter(Floyd) can win rounds by just pot shotting... Neither Rigo or Loma will be able to steal rounds by pop shotting...)

Comment

Working...
                      X