• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no you dont, you already prove yourself to just be talk

Comment

Originally posted by HMICHMIC View Post
      no you dont, you already prove yourself to just be talk
      Thurman is available, yet he's not even in Hearn's list of Brook's possible next fight. Seems Chaves is getting it.

This is funny to me because Thurman is very winnable fight for Mr Brook, but they seem to treat One Time as some type of Golovkin or something.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
        Thurman is available, yet he's not even in Hearn's list of Brook's possible next fight. Seems Chaves is getting it.

This is funny to me because Thurman is very winnable fight for Mr Brook, but they seem to treat One Time as some type of Golovkin or something.
        Thurman just said a few days ago that he would like the fight, but that Al Haymon hasn't even spoke to him about fighting Brook.

The usual people will blame Brook for that though.

Comment

So now everyone wonders what has happened to this deceitful article.

The Brook camp is aware that Thurman is more than available for the fight as seen in another recent article. Yet Hearn and his boy are not pursuing Thurman.

Is this just another case of saying one thing, but doing another?
          Haymon is not pursuing Brook though, is he?

At this moment in time, it's just two fighters saying they want to fight each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Haymon is not pursuing Brook though, is he?

At this moment in time, it's just two fighters saying they want to fight each other.
            The media just lets them get away with their BS. That's why they keep doing it.

I'll be waiting for Thurman's supposed conversation with his uncle Al. Thurman said, "I'm interested in those UK boys." Let's see what happens. We should be getting something in a few days, not weeks, not months... Everyone is just a cell phone call away.

Comment

I would love to see this, make this fight happen!!!!

Comment

The media just lets them get away with their BS. That's why they keep doing it.

I'll be waiting for Thurman's supposed conversation with his uncle Al. Thurman said, "I'm interested in those UK boys." Let's see what happens. We should be getting something in a few days, not weeks, not months... Everyone is just a cell phone call away.
                What can the media do about if it Haymon doesn't even show his face in public?

Comment

Originally posted by badteef View Post
                  Personally I'd like to see Brook fight Bradley. While Thurman is a decent opponent he's downtrending after the Collazo performance and if brook beat him; they'll say Thurman was trash anyways lose/lose. The Thurman fight wouldn't elevate Brooks career or be as rewarding as the Bradley fight.
                  Rofl, no they won't. Thurman is a solid top 10 opponent. Beats the brakes off of the opponents we've been hearing about for Brook (Rios, Chaves, Peterson).

Comment

Let's just wait and see whether Thurman did sit down with Haymon. That's all we can do right now.

I'll be waiting.

Comment

Let's just wait and see whether Thurman did sit down with Haymon. That's all we can do right now.

I***8217;ll be waiting.
                      He said in his roundtable interview at the weekend that he had a great conversation with Haymon but they never discussed the Kell Brook fight.....

Comment

Working...
                      X