Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Mayweather Vs Berto master thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like to think I'm pretty impartial when it comes to Floyd; I can acknowledge the good (his stellar resume, ATG caliber skills) and the bad (bragging about having spies in Manny's camp, being an oversensitive child at times). That said, I wouldn't be upset if this was his choice for his next fight. As mentioned already, he's accomplished everything that anyone could ask of him already. The only thing left for him to do would be to try and go beyond reasonable expectations by challenging Golovkin or Cotto for the middleweight title. And since we know he has never been the type to take exceptionally bold risks in his career, I say he's free to get to 49-0 with an easier fight. Now, for 50-0 I might feel a little differently. Would be nice to see a real challenge in his way for a milestone like that.

Comment

Al haymon ****ing up boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        soto karass beat the living shit out of berto, SOTO FUCKING KARASS
        And Austin Trout FATHERED Miguel Cotto, yet GGG is dying to fight Cotto in 2015.

Sad, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin
          Bish ass coward, the perfect ending to a fraudulent career.
          Coming from a GGG jock sniffer...

Will GGG ever fight anyone even on the level of Robert Guerrero?

Comment

If this is really his last fight than I guess I'm ok with it, only because it's on free tv. But I like many others can't see Floyd actually stopping at 49 and not going for 50...even this source says if it goes well they will do it again with a 50th fight. And that makes it seem even worse than just the extreme mismatch that it already is. I mean going out with a soft touch and than actually retiring is one thing, but if he fights again after this is pathetic.

If this Berto fight does actually happen I hope they at least put a good undercard to show casuals who might be watching for the first time on CBS some other young talent that will take over after Floyd leaves.

Comment

Guess Floyd will retire to the sound of "boooooooo!"

Comment

Let Floyd fight his BUM OF THE MONTH so he can get a highlight reel KO. Just like Canelo, GGG and Cotto consistently do and get praised for.

Funny part is GGG/Cotto/Canelo have NEVER knocked out a champion on the level of Ricky Hatton. Period.

Yet Floyd's bastard girlfriends keep crying over him on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                  Do Canelo and Pac man make up for Guerrero, Maidana X2 and Berto? I say no.
                  Have to agree. What's the point of fighting at all if it's going to be Berto?

Comment

At this point who cares he's beaten everyone he needed to beat. No PPV would be cool though.

I hope it kind of is true because it's the ultimate F.uck You to Khan. It's like not only Am I picking Berto hasn't even earned the shot but you guys train together and share the same trainer. You get to watch first hand while Berto lives your wet dream and you just have to sit back and take it

Comment

All the Manny fans crying are cracking me up. Manny fought Algieri on PPV and you all defended that fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X