Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Mayweather Vs Berto master thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    Amir khan is writing his suicide note as we speak lmao
    No, he's not! They don't allow you to have access to sharp objects when you are already on suicide watch!

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
      No fighter fights big threats every time out. Not a one. And tbh who is a serious threat to floyd nowadays???
      You're not making sense.

Comment

Horrible fight. If its true, which I hope it isn't, the only good thing is that it's free. At least they have the common decency not to charge money for this piece of crap.

But I'm not defending this fight. It sucks rotten ass and I really hope it doesn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          If manny fights for free "true hero, he fights for da people he doesn't care about money"
          Floyd fights for free "*** you Floyd fight klitchsko"
          Mayweather haters in a nutshell, bruh.

What does it tell that the same folks complaining about paying to see Mayweather fight would also complain about seeing him fight on free TV?

It's some real tampon-wearing dudes running around this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
            No, he's not! They don't allow you to have access to sharp objects when you are already on suicide watch!
            LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
              I like this fight. About time TBE allows himself a lighter fight and entertain fans. Let's expect that he won't run and clinch in this fight. People are sick of the same old same old. It's no longer boxing. It's just surviving.
              You boys are just dirty because nobody can beat him , you don't win by just surviving its painfully obvious you boys don't understand boxing and the skill side of boxing all you understand is a power game and when the power game KO bums or drained fighters you only see the KO , I understand your disappointment in Floyd schooling everybody you said would destroy him .

Comment

Originally posted by Moop View Post
                You're not making sense.
                What I said is absolutely true. Slim pickings out there. Last big threat was Pacquiao. What's left now are a bunch of up n comers who refuse to fight each other. It's a horrible fight don't get me wrong abd there are better ones. But none of them are must see fights. Guy is retiring with nothing left to prove.

Comment

Fair play to Berto if true, he's the first BKB level fighter to get a shot at Floyd.

I won't watch, but I ain't mad at him either, he does a lot of good charity work and conducts himself well outside the ring.

Comment

He has nothing to prove. Its more about him fighting at all on free at this point .

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      oh hell yea!

shoulder roll vs shoulder roll
                      Lol Berto doing the Mayweather on Mayweather?

Comment

Working...
                      X