Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Mayweather Vs Berto master thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd just beat the **** out of a 17-0 prospect and sparred for 24 minutes, really entertaining. Should have done this before. Watch it here:
    http://youtu.be/coMec1Jtad8

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giFCFzHiwnE

Was a nice session, Floyd putting in a lot of work, that sparring session went a full 35 minutes with 6-8 minute rounds and only 30 second breaks between rounds, brought in a fresh sparring partner half way through. Legendary training habits.

Say what you want, but no boxer ever trained harder than Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
        I actually believe Floyd is retiring now.
        With Roger apparently in the shape that he's in, Rafael Garcia being almost 90, Floyd already paying off every monster fight that he can get (though a rematch with the Cotto-Alvarez winner might be interesting), and the PBC effort giving his promotional company a real opportunity to establish themselves, and his gym, as something special beyond him, I'd have to agree with you.

There's literally near nothing out there for him (vs Cotto-Alvarez winner, for his sixth divisional championship, aside).

This four-part All Access should be fun

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
          With Roger apparently in the shape that he's in, Rafael Garcia being almost 90, Floyd already paying off every monster fight that he can get (though a rematch with the Cotto-Alvarez winner might be interesting), and the PBC effort giving his promotional company a real opportunity to establish themselves, and his gym, as something special beyond him, I'd have to agree with you.

There's literally near nothing out there for him (vs Cotto-Alvarez winner, for his sixth divisional championship, aside).

This four-part All Access should be fun
          What about if he loses? Does he fight on?

Comment

• Do you think Floyd would have videos of his USADA random drug test this time and show it to his fans?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              if the referree is muricans
              the judges are muricans
              testing agency is USADA
              and the venue is vegas.

i don't think he would lose.

you are dazed if you think otherwise

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Would probably depend on how the loss were to happen. If they try to straight up rob him, I see Floyd pulling a Marvin Hagler (to hell with this crooked sport, I'm not gonna give this a drop more of my sweat and I'm just going to travel the world with my time).

If Berto, after soundly losing the first ten rounds, lands a lucky shot that puts Floyd out, I see Floyd wanting a rematch.

If Floyd simply shows up, looking old, and gets beat on for the fight, I see him hanging the gloves up immediately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hougigo View Post

Mlife, the name plastered all over the ringside seating for basically every Floyd fight since he called his own shot, likely picked up some tickets to the fight, which they are subsequently using to market their app.

Comment

Working...
                      X