Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Mayweather Vs Berto master thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funny thing is he is fighting a past prime d level fighter in berto, keeping the tradition of fighting only fighters not in their prime

Comment

• Is there really no USADA testing here?

Comment

• I was just looking at the undercard, and it is VERY SOLID. Definitely worth the PPV price. And the main event should be amusing at the very least, in a positive or negative way, but still entertaining. Berto will bring it. I'm actually looking forward to it.

Comment

• Who's going to roll their shoulders more? Haha. I predict few punches and one of the most boring fights in history. Any one who pays for this is an idiot.

Comment

• Who is floyds best win ??

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
            Thoughts, friends?

Berto is one of those guys that don't look like they're punching particularly hard but they are.

And apparently prices will be $65 SD and $75 HD which I think is pretty extortionate. Will probably be on Sky Box Office for Ł15-20 in the UK as BoxNation don't seem to be interested.

I predict 600k PPV sales as some of his fans and casuals will still buy as it's Floyd Mayweather and his apparent swan-song and the undercard is decent. The main event also has potential to be "entertaining".

Quadruple Header:
            -Ishe Smith vs Vanes Martiroysan
            -George Groves vs Badou Jack
            -Roman Martinez vs Orlando Salido
            -Floyd Mayweather vs Andre Berto

I predict Vanes, Groves, Martinez and Mayweather will all win.

Who is floyds vest win over ??

Comment

• Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
              Who is floyds vest win over ??
              He says Manny Pacquiao

Comment

• "He was grappling when he fought Berto. I think Berto's a good fighter, but I don't think he has the movement of a Floyd Mayweather. He don't have the angles I move. I don't think his résumé is like mine. Is Andre Berto a better fighter than Miguel Cotto [whom Mayweather defeated last May 5]? Ask yourself that question. Do you think Andre Berto can go the distance with Miguel Cotto? Absolutely not. I'm not saying he's not a good fighter, but he won't be able to go the distance with a Miguel Cotto that's in top shape like he was when he fought me."
                http://espn.go.com/blog/boxing/post/...s-win-vs-berto

Mayweather: “This ain’t Berto. This ain’t Berto.”

Guerrero: “I don’t care.”

http://www.************.com/2013/03/...is-aint-berto/

Comment

• man I can't f**king stand it, I can't wait for this fight

berto is one of the best 22nd ranked in his division fighters in arguably the storied history of the sport

only 32 days, 3 hours, and 42 minutes left

war boxing!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I'm glad Berto is getting this shot. He's been ducked by these lame-o's at 147 his entire career.

Comment

• The tags

Comment

Working...
                      X