Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Mayweather Vs Berto master thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Helm View Post
    I still don't understand how he could fight Berto after schooling Guerrero who beat Berto....

it must be a joke
    Wish it was

I don't know, it seems to me Floyd is only fighting for the 49-0. In any case not a PPV-worthy fight, more of an exibithion.

Comment

• Berto is a good prospect for being a KO victim. He fights hard for four rounds and once the fight don't go his way he mentally starts melting. Plus the amount of times he has been down lately accompanied with the inability to adjust will put him in line for being stopped late in the fight

Comment

• Originally posted by valero View Post
        The referee for the Floyd Mayweather vs. Andre Berto fight:

Yo son, this is funny as ****. LMFAO!!!

Comment

• If Floyd is truly TBE then move up to middleweight and fight Triple G

There is no excuse to why Floyd cant move up, others have done it before

Comment

• Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
            It's all fun and games until Berto knocks Floyd out cold with a shoulder roll counter and you didn't pay for the PPV. Jk, don't buy this trash.
            Lol I'm not too worried about missing out on that. This would be like me paying $75 to watch the PGA Tour on the off chance that Tiger misses completely and the ball knocks someone out.

Comment

• Comment

• this fight is a joke

Comment

• Spoon ..... Spooooooooooon ... Where are yoooooouuuuu... Where's the thread? This can't be!!!! There wasn't enough time to discuss round 3 !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
                    Lol I'm not too worried about missing out on that. This would be like me paying $75 to watch the PGA Tour on the off chance that Tiger misses completely and the ball knocks someone out.
                    lmao good one

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                      If Floyd is truly TBE then move up to middleweight and fight Triple G

There is no excuse to why Floyd cant move up, others have done it before
                      Yeah because it's not like Mayweather has moved up 5 weight classes already.

Comment

Working...
                      X