Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Mayweather Vs Berto master thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good move by Floyd giving back a free fight to all of us that got ****d paying for may vs pac. I don't care who he fights as long as its free and its most likely his retirement fight. The NFL season will be kicking off in September too so this fight should do good ratings.

Comment

• This fight will be built up big on free TV as the great Floyd Mayweather's, 48-0, final fight. All the non boxing fans will tune in to catch a glimpse of him in his "final" fight and watch him beat Berto to a pulp and think "holy *****, Mayweather really is great"! It's a smart move as usual for Floyd but sucks for us real boxing fans who wanted more. I really did want to see him fight Khan. I think that would of been an interesting fight.

Comment

• Thank God this fight is free.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Isn't Berto Khan's gym mate? LMAO he is so hurt.
          Lol Khan gonna whoop him in sparring so bad he'll have to put out of the fight

Comment

• I am not interested in this joke of a fight and will not watch this GARBAGE even if it's free.

Comment

• I think the thread Title Needs to be Changed.

Comment

• I told y'all it was gonna be Berto

Comment

• Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
                  I told y'all it was gonna be Berto
                  As a Mayweather fan, I am disappointed. BUT I AM STILL ROLLIN WITH THE MONEY TEAM

MONEY MAY ALL DAY.

Comment

• These polls really need a 'Don't Give A Crap' choice.

Comment

• The reason why Floyd is not allowed to fight this level of opposition is because he is the self proclaimed TBE and the best and therefore we hold him to the highest standard possible.

Also according to Stephan Espinoza the reason why Khan didn't get the fight is because they were worried about his fitness due to Ramadan he may have not been 100% is what he said. So not the rumoured talked too much.

Comment

Working...
                      X