Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Mayweather Vs Berto master thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He said it was Berto and people did not take his word for it clearly Berto got the call already and he is ripped and ready to go

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
      either you're dumb or ******ed... people watch fraud jr fights not because they like to watch his boring style but most boxing fans want to see him lose. plain and simple. it's not hatred but nothin' but the truth, bruh.

stop wonderin' just open your eyes.
      How ****** are you and the rest of the boxing fans who PAY just to HATE on a fighter?

I think if I look that definition up in the dictionary, it would appear under the word LOSER.

You dummies literally go to work for 8-12 hours a day just to shell out your hard earned money on a guy that you "hate"? And you're calling me ******? Jokes on you buddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        True.

Canelo and Pac both had to beat Berto in order to get to Floyd right?

There's enough TOOLS in this forum to start a hardware repair company.

Comment

• I guess Rod Salsa was busy that night

Comment

• Originally posted by Ellerbe Exposed View Post
            a fitting end to his career, really, very fitting
            Greent for Hesterical sig.

Comment

• Welp at least we don't have to pay for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarsinLeo View Post
                How ****** are you and the rest of the boxing fans who PAY just to HATE on a fighter?

I think if I look that definition up in the dictionary, it would appear under the word LOSER.

You dummies literally go to work for 8-12 hours a day just to shell out your hard earned money on a guy that you "hate"? And you're calling me ******? Jokes on you buddy.

why you mad, ******! can't handle the truth? people bought his snoozefest fights because they want to see the fraud get humbled!

so, you pay for his ppv fights 'cause he is an exciting fighter...?!?!?! lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

you're not only dumb but ******ed as well... go suck a dick, bruh!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post

why you mad, ******! can't handle the truth? people bought his snoozefest fights because they want to see the fraud get humbled!

so, you pay for his ppv fights 'cause he is an exciting fighter...?!?!?! lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

you're not only dumb but ******ed as well... go suck a dick, bruh!
                  You don't even watch boxing anymore lol. Go watch a manny highlight vid your tears are delicious

Comment

• Why the **** would anyone want to see Mayweather box Berto? Why? This is humiliating news....

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Floyd defendors will find a way to defend this.

"Free" TV or not, this is garbage.
                      In Floyds mind he wants to justify fighting Berto with making it free. Like hes doing us a ***ing favor. *** this clown ass ***er. I hope people belt his ass with bottles and piss and **** during his ring walk on live free TV!

Comment

Working...
                      X