Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And This is one of many reasons Golovkin deserves respect!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every fighter deserves respect who ever fought in the ring.
    Golovkin is a good fighter he just happened to be overrated as fuck by many guys here. HBO pushes him and wants him to be their next Pacquiao but I don't think he has enough talent and potential to fulfill that promise.

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
      Golovkin is a good fighter he just happened to be overrated as fuck by many guys here. HBO pushes him and wants him to be their next Pacquiao but I don't think he has enough talent and potential to fulfill that promise.
      He's not overrated! so STFU!
      He has more than enough talent & potential to surpass pacquiao, and those other "champions" see that talent & potential and are shook! so they avoid him( one retired ).

And even with him not fighting these other so called champions, he still does GREAT numbers on HBO, he's a true Champion(an active one as well )& a Star, and I'm sure HBO loves having him on their network.

And I will than continue to call these other fighters ducks & a chicken till they lose their feathers and fight him.

Comment

Why does Golovkin deserve respect because Keith struggled with Collazo?

meh, I'll never understand the mind of a fan boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Moop View Post
          Why does Golovkin deserve respect because Keith struggled with Collazo?

meh, I'll never understand the mind of a fan boy.
          You can't read, can you? Or do you not understand what the thread post said, other's got the message but you with your dry brain come in here and type dumb ****.

Go and ask someone to read the Thread for you. You just "may" understand.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            who is ggg even fighting

a shot rubio
            lol I like how you went right for the weakest fight of GGG's in his last four fights. Skipped right over B level fighters like Geale, Murray and WMJ.

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
              345-5 in the amateurs with wins over Korobov, Andy Lee and Lucian Bute, and Olympic Silver medal. You're right, no talent here. Just a guy KOing fighter after fighter as a professional. Nothing to see here...

Comment

Originally posted by secondsin View Post
                At least when Golovkin faces guys he's supposed to beat, he goes out & destroys them!!! Unlike mr.Thurman yesterday who did not impress or even give reason to be taken seriously.

And when ever Golovkin fights an opponent
                He always beats them like no one else has!
                Dominantly And Impressively!

We could'nt say the same thing about other fighters!(AB,One Time,Swift,Canelo,etc)

Triple G is just that good! RESPECT!!!
                you can respect more then one fighter

Comment

WTF did Collazo do besides land a good body shot? I'm very confused by the people who try to make Thurman vs Collazo a struggle for Thurman or a Close Fight

Wasn't Willie Monroe Jr landing some good shots on GGG as well...Oh Right "GGG Was Letting Him Land Punches" Right?

GGG already has my respect! I believe and most believe he is the best Middleweight in the World! I just want to see him vs Better Competition just like I want to see Thurman vs Kell Brook, Porter, Khan, Maidana (if he can make 147 again).

Comment

The GGG d1ck riders are out of control. **** is pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      WTF did Collazo do besides land a good body shot? I'm very confused by the people who try to make Thurman vs Collazo a struggle for Thurman or a Close Fight

Wasn't Willie Monroe Jr landing some good shots on GGG as well...Oh Right "GGG Was Letting Him Land Punches" Right?

GGG already has my respect! I believe and most believe he is the best Middleweight in the World! I just want to see him vs Better Competition just like I want to see Thurman vs Kell Brook, Porter, Khan, Maidana (if he can make 147 again).
                      I think people are talking about how Thurman was actually hurt by Collazo. If Golovkin got visibly hurt by a Collazo level fighter this site would implode lol.

But I don't think it's really sound logic, to be fair. Tons of guys have got hurt before early in their careers. As long as they come back to win it's all gravy. Maybe toughens them up in the process/good learning experience.

Comment

Working...
                      X