Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And This is one of many reasons Golovkin deserves respect!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so if GGG deserves respect for crushing cans like he is SUPPOSE to....how come young Swift and a few others don't get none for crushing the Salkas of the sport?!?....has GGG ever been the underdog?!?....whenever he's the underdog and bags a upset, I think more people will respect him....as of now, he's just another hyped up puncher with a weak resume....all his online defense lawyers claims he's being ducked and avoided by a handful of fighters....but there's another handful who's willing to fight him but there's some type of political excuse when it comes to those willing warriors....I just don't get this whole GGG thing....if someone criticizes the guy it's called HATING....maybe I'm just too much of a REALIST for the make believe bs

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Saying facts is overrating? Luis Collazo hasn't been stopped in 13 years, and Thurman stopped him. How in the hell is that overrating him? I didn't even say an opinion, I basically just said facts.
      They are indeed facts,but just cause something's a fact doesn't mean they hold any relevance, Thurman stopping a mediocre fighter(who's been decked couple times & is at the drive end of his career) is nothing to smile about.

Remember,when this fight was announced Keith took a lot of heat, Collazo & his "13 years of whatevah" did'nt mean *****
      No relevance.

Comment

i can't wait to hear people say that collazo is better than any fighter ggg has fought so far

Comment

Originally posted by secondsin View Post
          At least when Golovkin faces guys he's supposed to beat, he goes out & destroys them!!! Unlike mr.Thurman yesterday who did not impress or even give reason to be taken seriously.

And when ever Golovkin fights an opponent
          He always beats them like no one else has!
          Dominantly And Impressively!

We could'nt say the same thing about other fighters!(AB,One Time,Swift,Canelo,etc)

Triple G is just that good! RESPECT!!!
          Wow. What a compliment! He destroys guys he is supposed to beat. Fans should create a GolovkinisGod web page just to worship him based on this!

My question is why, after 33 fights, is Golovkin still fighting guys that he is supposed to beat?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            so if GGG deserves respect for crushing cans like he is SUPPOSE to....how come young Swift and a few others don't get none for crushing the Salkas of the sport?!?....has GGG ever been the underdog?!?....whenever he's the underdog and bags a upset, I think more people will respect him....as of now, he's just another hyped up puncher with a weak resume....all his online defense lawyers claims he's being ducked and avoided by a handful of fighters....but there's another handful who's willing to fight him but there's some type of political excuse when it comes to those willing warriors....I just don't get this whole GGG thing....if someone criticizes the guy it's called HATING....maybe I'm just too much of a REALIST for the make believe bs
            You brought salka into this.....you're not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
              Wow. What a compliment! He destroys guys he is supposed to beat. Fans should create a GolovkinisGod web page just to worship him based on this!

My question is why, after 33 fights, is Golovkin still fighting guys that he is supposed to beat?
              He's supposed to beat them because he's that damn good!!!

And these other so called champions are ducking and making up mandatories!lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                get your head checked man. The guy's ggg beats are levels better than salka. If you don't realize that, you're honestly ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  get your head checked man. The guy's ggg beats are levels better than salka. If you don't realize that, you're honestly ******ed.
                  yeah if you say so!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                    Yeah. He is a threat to anyone he fights. If you bring the dawg out of him i think he brings it win or lose.

Most his haters are racist black guys
                    Aka biased F a g nation .

I really think if floyd said i need someone to stroke me dawg ,someone to get me off .and pulled his pants down and squirt the lube all over his hard 5 inch, 90 percent of black guys on NSB would be like if i do it im in tmt for life ,and jump at the chance .
                    Granted i think only 75 percent would swallow ,some of them got pride.

I wanna see ward beat someone with a pulse ,not at 168 but at 164

Comment

Originally posted by secondsin View Post
                      He's supposed to beat them because he's that damn good!!!

And these other so called champions are ducking and making up mandatories!lol
                      If he was that damn good, he would have moved up in weight and fought better competition by now. By the time they fought their 33rd fight, Cotto had moved up one weight division above his original division, Shane Mosley had moved up two weight divisions and Mayweather had moved up three divisions. Golovkin should be fighting at 175 by now (after supposedly cleaning out 168) instead of begging former 130 and 140 pound fighters to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                      X