Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And This is one of many reasons Golovkin deserves respect!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Thurman-GGG at 154.........make it happen!!!
    One Time would need another lifetime before he goes & sign that.

Comment

I expected a 12 round beating by Thurman. Instead there was a 7th round stoppage. Luis Collazo hasn't been stopped since 2002. He faced Shane Mosley, Ricky Hatton, Andre Berto, Victor Ortiz, and Amir Khan..neither of them could stop him. Thurman went out and stopped a guy who hasn't been stopped in 13 years. He wasn't gonna go out there and get a 3rd round KO, but he went out there and got the stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
        Most his haters are racist black guys
        Aka biased F a g nation .
        So damn true. Biased racist boxing fans are the worst for the sport. The same folks that hate Golovkin underestimate Kovalev and think Wladimir is pure **** it cracks me up, they can't get over the fact that boxing is no longer dominated by black american fighters, but in fact from fighters all across the globe.

There are some biased racist boxing fans for the russians too... Warrior2015 cough.

It kind of pisses me off, but you know, that's how the world is.

This forum is 20 X better than boxing-forum24 though... that forum is flooded with racists.
        Last edited by BOMB ZQUAD; 07-12-2015, 10:38 PM.

Comment

INb4 people start overrating Collazo... oops too late.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            I expected a 12 round beating by Thurman. Instead there was a 7th round stoppage. Luis Collazo hasn't been stopped since 2002. He faced Shane Mosley, Ricky Hatton, Andre Berto, Victor Ortiz, and Amir Khan..neither of them could stop him. Thurman went out and stopped a guy who hasn't been stopped in 13 years. He wasn't gonna go out there and get a 3rd round KO, but he went out there and got the stoppage.
            Good for him. And meanwhile Golovkin DROPS & KOs guys who have NEVER been dropped or stopped!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                INb4 people start overrating Collazo... oops too late.
                Exactly! Kev here is already throwing out points for him,lol, we have a guy like collazo whos's been dropped many times before, &
                at the tail's end of his career, it's only about time till he gets the stopsign.

Comment

Collazo took a dive in that fight. They better step Thurman up soon. Soto Karass hurt him with a right hand and now Collazo almost folded him. He is good but lacks defense to be elite. Nothing that can't be fixed

Comment

Saying facts is overrating? Luis Collazo hasn't been stopped in 13 years, and Thurman stopped him. How in the hell is that overrating him? I didn't even say an opinion, I basically just said facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                      Collazo took a dive in that fight. They better step Thurman up soon. Soto Karass hurt him with a right hand and now Collazo almost folded him. He is good but lacks defense to be elite. Nothing that can't be fixed
                      The guy in your avatar is a successful future Hall of Famer. Torres dropped Cotto, Corley hurt Cotto badly, Judah had Cotto on queer street. Cotto stopped all of them.

Thurman has been hurt, yes, but he stops his guys.

Cotto was 25 when he got hurt by Corley and dropped by Torres. Thurman was 25/26 when he got hurt by SK and now hurt by Collazo.

Comment

Working...
                      X