• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't be mad at that at all

Comment

Don King did the same thing lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
        ya cause it had nothing to do with making more money. last time i checked he entered the purse bid and kovolav pulled out. i like kovolav more then stevenson but quit making excuses for him
        KOvalev paid his dues, he's traveled and won titles in people's backyards. Adonis can't claim that. The last deal fell through and all of the sudden Adonis is the brave one. Give me a break, he didn't even consider KOv as an opponent until he saw Pascal have minor success. Besides, he's run out of bums to fight, he's turning to asking old veterans to move up in weight and no one is going to his fights anymore. He's been backed into a corner. Adonis has to wait his turn, the real king of the LHW division is defending against his mandatory.

It's funny though Chickensh!t's claim to fame is that KOv pulled out of a purse bid with him LOL that's as good as a win right? Haymon seems to think so buying him a RR

Comment

Say what you want about Haymon but if you are a fighter, he is the one to be with.

Comment

"There is no such thing as a FREE lunch" ......but NSB is quick to believe it was a "free" Rolls Royce.

Comment

u honestly trying to compare the 2? give me a break
              Yeah. King had much more class than Haymon could ever dream of.

Comment

Haymon and Sam Watson went halfs on it

Comment

Comment

Hate haymon or stevenson all you want but its plan as day he takes care of his fighters more then any other promoter or manager

You think buying people gifts means they care? You're gullible as they come. That's pocket change to rich people.

Comment

Adonis gets home, pops the hood then quickly calls Haymon

"...Uncle Al, why does the engine say Honda?"

Comment

Working...
                      X