No announcement yet.

Haymon buys Stevenson a rolls royce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan1986 View Post
    Do you think its written into these fighters contract to thank Al Haymon all the time? It must be. No fighter that is signed to Haymon ever forgets to mention him pre fight or post fight.
    More than likely. Fonfara forgot and his team went rushing back to the mic trying to squeeze it in. I don't think Matthysse ever thanked him.

Comment

Yeah at first I thought, maybe the fighters genuinely mean it. Which they probably do but when nearly all of his fighters bring up Al Haymon when thanking everyone.. It must be expressed to the fighters explicitly, that they must thank Al Haymon when being interviewed.

Comment

Haha this is playing perfectly with the people its supposed to. What a shock. A shark using someone elses money to buy a B class pimp a car. Suuuuuuuuure. No free meals. Not for anyone. Oh, and Superman rocking a nice gut in that photo.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan1986 View Post
          Yeah at first I thought, maybe the fighters genuinely mean it. Which they probably do but when nearly all of his fighters bring up Al Haymon when thanking everyone.. It must be expressed to the fighters explicitly, that they must thank Al Haymon when being interviewed.
          I heard that Haymon's contracts basically make him own the fighters, not sure how accurate the video I saw on it was, but when I hear "fighters love him they thank him doe" I question if they are ignorant or deluded; I am pretty sure that it's a requirement for them to thank Al Haymon. I am sure some of his fighters are happy, specifically the ones that just care about the money, but my feeling is guys like Thurman and Mathysse are not too happy with the management.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
            Haha this is playing perfectly with the people its supposed to. What a shock. A shark using someone elses money to buy a B class pimp a car. Suuuuuuuuure. No free meals. Not for anyone. Oh, and Superman rocking a nice gut in that photo.
            B class pimp-LMFAO!

Stevenson should never accept a car in place of cash.

Comment

Working...
            X