No announcement yet.

Will Fury bring the heat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Fury bring the heat?

I personally find him underrated, as he does show skill. He lacks power though and has a questionable chin. I am thrilled though to see what he can bring to Vladimir. He needs to get rough, fight dirty. Maybe he will just get blown out when Vlad lands his right, but hopefully his uncle has a better game plan.

The thing about Fury, he never tried to fulfill his potential. He never seemed serious, professional. He should probably fight domestic rivals like Price and Joshua first.

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
    I personally find him underrated, as he does show skill. He lacks power though and has a questionable chin. I am thrilled though to see what he can bring to Vladimir. He needs to get rough, fight dirty. Maybe he will just get blown out when Vlad lands his right, but hopefully his uncle has a better game plan.

The thing about Fury, he never tried to fulfill his potential. He never seemed serious, professional. He should probably fight domestic rivals like Price and Joshua first.
    I wonder if his personality will change, like Haye's did after Wlad

He might bring a bit of excitement in the beginning rounds.. Once Wlad figures him out, it's gonna be a KO IMO

Comment

I don't think he'll last long. He's used to being the bigger and stronger man, he isn't prepared for someone nearly as big as him, more powerful and skilled.

Comment

Depends on how Fury handles the pressure on fight night. Uncle Pete is a calm, level headed guy and needs to keep Tyson focused on whatever game plan they decide to use.

Fury is younger and can fight at a higher pace than Wlad, so the longer it goes, the better his chances will be. Wlad fights in spurts so Fury needs to focus on defence and movement, then attack when Wlad is trying to take a breather and use his size and strength to keep Wlad working and expending energy when he tries to clinch and stall, which he always needs to do periodically in long fights.

The danger for Fury is Wlad's power. If he makes a mistake or loses concentration Wlad can make him pay with either hand. If I had to make a prediction, my call would be Fury to win by late round stoppage.

I just have the feeling his time has come and Wlad's time is coming to an end.

Comment

Fury is a live dog in this fight. He is. Whether he'll win or not is a different story, but a call thing about this fight is you can imagine all possible outcomes. Both are capable of scoring a KO. Both are capable of winning by points.

The outcome of course has a lot to do with how fresh Wlad is. You never know. When you're 40 years old, you can get old over night - so to speak.

I'm excited about this fight. A proper heavyweight fight.

Comment

I'm predicting they both uppercut KO themselves.

Comment

He will bring it, whether its hot enough remains to be seen.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post

I think he will definitely try to bring it although that straight right is going to be the difference maker in this fight. Fury with his hands low is going to be eating them like hot cakes unless resorts to tying up all fight. Even if he ties up, I think Wlad catches him with an uppercut or right cross and puts him down. Once Fury tastes the power, he'll either quit punching or go out on his shield in quick fashion.

Wlad KO/TKO in 6 rds.

Comment

Fury is hilarious but the oaf is going to get KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                    I'm predicting they both uppercut KO themselves.
                    One of them is punching themself in this fight. That's guarenteed.

Comment

Working...
                    X