Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is One Massively Underrated Thing That A Fighter Possess That Gets Over Looked!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner's ability to.........punch behind his head?

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
      Broner's ability to.........punch behind his head?
      I'd go with his ability to shake his head "no" about 30 times per round,and his ability to clinch for long periods of time. He must do some crazy push ups to get that much clinching strength.

Comment

Pacquiao and GGG's counter punching abilities
        Floyd Mayweather's jab to the body and body attack in general
        Emanuel Augustus' head movement
        Roberto Duran's feints

Comment

I think the flexibility and athleticism of Golovkin and Kovalev gets very overlooked.

Comment

Pacquaio's skill level.

Kovalev's skill level and ring IQ.

Comment

Like somebody else said, mental strength.

Comment

Kovalev's boxing skills. We all know he's a big puncher but he is technically sound too.

Klitschko's movement and speed. Maybe he is slowing down now but he was a good mover and had good speed for such a big guy. I actually think that was one of the things that surprised Haye in the fight. I think Haye thought he would have a very superior speed and movement advantage to Wlad and would use that advantage, until he actually got in there and realised it wasn't that simple and Wlad was no big robot at all.

Mayweather's chin is another good call. He walked right into that Maidana shot which would have dropped almost anyone. His power too, he's definitely not a big puncher but strong guys like Canelo weren't too keen on trying to walk through him once they tasted a few good right hands. I think if he wanted to sit down on his punches he has a bit of pop but obviously he's very safety first so really puts much on them. He's a very strong guy too, you never see many people outmuscle him.

Might sound a strange one but Robert Guerrero's boxing ability. The reason i say this is because he seems to have abandoned his skills altogether. If you watch some of his fights at lower weights, he was a very tidy boxer with good skills. He become more of a brawler as he went up in weight, which seems strange because you would think he would want to use more skill against bigger fighters.

Comment

Kovalev and Froch box better than a lot of people give them credit for. Pacquiao's chin gets overlooked also i feel. Obviously he was put to sleep by JMM, but his chin has held up elsewhere through-out his career.

Comment

Working...
                  X