Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q2 Arena London: Joshua vs Whyte, Bellow, Eubank, Mitchell, Malignaggi discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• power Jab. Nice

Comment

• damn - knocked out by jab.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        Mitchell always seems to choke when he is in a big fight.
        He just isn't good enough and never will be. Just another example of Sky trying to push a fighter down the casual fans throats

Comment

• Mitchell lunged into Barroso's jab which had him down n basically done

Barroso is a guy I'd like to see again

Comment

• This mayorga reincarnate got a powerful jab

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              big KO. That Barrosso fella looked pretty good, not the style I had in mind when they brought in a venezualan slugger lol

Despite the KO Jim Watt wasnt sure how to score the round so had it 10-10
              Yeah, i think he was much more technically sound than they thought.

I'd imagine Hearn isn't happy and now Crolla has to defend his title against Barroso who looks very decent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                I gotta say I'm happy with paying for this PPV I underestimated it.
                yeah, two upsets for £15 isn't bad

Comment

• summoning the spirit of valero

let's not forget mitchell got stopped by ricky burns ffs

Comment

• Gutted for Mitchell.

Good guy and a decent fighter, but he panics when he gets wobbled. That's probably the end for him.

Comment

• mitchell has a terrible chin. people seem to forget he was ko'd by ricky burns. he's not on the seth mitchell/david price level but he's close

Comment

Working...
                      X