Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q2 Arena London: Joshua vs Whyte, Bellow, Eubank, Mitchell, Malignaggi discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personally unlike some, I was impressed with Joshua's ability to adjust. Too many people ofcourse claiming exposure but no one is talking about the fact Whyte was as impressive , showed great chin and resilience.

I found both Joshua and Whyte using great body work and chins. Whyte clipped Joshua quite a few times and Joshua weathered the storm just right. No one is invincible and the concept of a boxer getting hurt; all of a sudden he is exposed. Joshua showed class, great resilience, and showed his power lasts through 6, even after being hit to the body and stunned early!

Comment

• Originally posted by Skip Bayless View Post
      I became aj fan last night. Haters need to chill out, this guy is the future of the division
      Agreed. I was just as impressed with his ability to weather an early storm! Joshua showed great power, chin and resilience. As well as the fact Whyte showed skill, determination, and one hell of a chin. Whyte was knocked multiple times and kept moving!!!

Comment

• GIFS: Joshua vs. Whyte

Comment

• Last edited by 1hourRun; 12-14-2015, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X