Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People Don't Realise How Dangerous Pro Boxers Are. Mikey Garcia KO's 220lb Hater

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CANELOLUJAH View Post
    lmfao it all about accuracy, in the streets lil dudes knock out big motherfuckers everyday.
    And vice versa, bigger guys beat up on smaller ones too, but that's not the point, the point is whether a guy is bigger or smaller or the same size, a pro boxer will ALWAYS toy with a guy off the street.

Comment

Thats what makes all of the posts on this board calling certain fighters bums all the more disgusting. These so called bums would end the night for most of the members on this board In less than a round.

Comment

I seen Judah drop a dude in the street far bigger than himself as well, people are really clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          I seen Judah drop a dude in the street far bigger than himself as well, people are really clueless.
          He didnt drop him,didnt even land clean

Comment

really?

athletic, fit men who fights for a living and training to punch half their life are dangerous?

Comment

Comment

lol that was fun to watch...

Size matters but skill > size.

Also, force = mass * acceleration

A small guy will have speed, and a big guy will have mass, so it kind of evens out, of course if all else is equal....

Comment

Thanks for posting that. That was very enjoyable to watch. Kimbo Slice who is a below average heavyweight boxer has won dozens of fights with street fighters. He beats them and knocks them out using only legal boxing blows. The fights aren't even close. Often the street fighter quits from the first good punch he lands. These are street fighters who never lost a street fight before and who had won many street fights. Many boxers were great street fighters before they were boxers. Duran said he had a few thousand street fights over his corner selling newspapers in Panama as a boy.

Comment

Yes, as a regular Joe you'd be foolish to think you'd do anything to a pro boxer inside the ring. However, in the streets size could be a big factor if you have any sort of fighting instinct. Yes, a 140 pound boxer could very well KO a 200lbs+ guy, but a big ol' dude could easily grab a smaller man (boxer or not) and rag doll him all over the floor with pure size and strength. I've seen both things happen. Hell, I've seen a pro boxer (2 pro fights, bunch of amateur bouts) get dropped hard by a fat dude with a wild haymaker that landed on the button, remember that you don't have a gum shield or big gloves to block/parry here to protect you.
                    Last edited by _original_; 07-04-2015, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      I remember reading Rios was dropped at a barbecue, and Hatton was one punch KO'd in a bar fight. I don't doubt they'd destroy those same people in the ring but a brawl outside the ring is a different ballgame. Boxers would be better equipped than most, but not infallible either.
                      Yeah, agree with everything you said. No one is invincible.

Comment

Working...
                      X