No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley deserves every true boxing fans respect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Bradley deserves every true boxing fans respect

Flat out, the guy has the biggest balls in the sport of boxing. He is not afraid of anyone. Though sometimes the things he says are death wishes like wanting to fight Golovkin, Klitschko, etc. We should frown more upon fighters like Cotto and Appreciate fighters like Tim Bradley because he wants to fight the best.

WAR T-BRAD!!!!!!!!!

"What if I lose to Amir Khan?"

Comment

I agree....

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Yup, he ducked Khan for the Pac mega cash out...

Comment

Honestly he has no options at all and seems to be desperate,he resigned with Top Rank and limited his own career

Comment

Bradley puts Khan on Queer street. Bradley knocks him out with every punch in his arsenal. Khan couldn't handle Algieri's power.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              Bradley puts Khan on Queer street. Bradley knocks him out with every punch in his arsenal. Khan couldn't handle Algieri's power.
              So why did he say "What if I lose to Amir Khan?"

Comment

So why did he say "What if I lose to Amir Khan?"
                He looks at every aspect. Losing is a possibility for every fighter. Except Floyd Mayweather and Andre Ward of course.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                  He looks at every aspect. Losing is a possibility for every fighter. Except Floyd Mayweather and Andre Ward of course.
                  You just said he knocks him out with every punch. Shame he didn't share your confidence when he turned down that fight.

Obviously this proves he won't fight anyone. He mentioned the likes of Golovkin to get publicity for his ****ty fight against bum ass Vargas where he almost got KO'd

Comment

You just said he knocks him out with every punch. Shame he didn't share your confidence when he turned down that fight.

Obviously this proves he won't fight anyone. He mentioned the likes of Golovkin to get publicity for his ****ty fight against bum ass Vargas where he almost got KO'd
                    Your 100% right!!!!!! He ABSOLUTELY ducked Khan!!!!!!!

Bradley ducks Khan and people call it a business decision to get a Pac fight, Khan tries to get a Mayweather fight and people hate on him.

I call it Bradley CLEARLY ducked Khan because he knew it was a tough fight for him and a fight he could lose. Id love to see that fight now, but I doubt Bradley would take it still.

Comment

Working...
                    X