No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley deserves every true boxing fans respect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Honestly he has no options at all and seems to be desperate,he resigned with Top Rank and limited his own career
    Very true. He limited himself into getting access with the likes of Molina, Diaz, Karass, Molina, Collazo, Broner, Kamegai, Bundu....

Comment

I fully agree with the topic creator. Though after Pacman-Bradley I when Bradley was saying he thought he won the majority of the rounds, even after re-watching the fight on tape.

That was some BS!!

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
        Very true. He limited himself into getting access with the likes of Molina, Diaz, Karass, Molina, Collazo, Broner, Kamegai, Bundu....
        Thurman
        Khan
        Mayweather
        Porter
        Brook
        Maidana
        yea all the other top ww's

Comment

Tim went with Top Rank because it was the best choice for him and he decided not to be a dick by turning his back on the promoter who made his career what it is today. Tim is a class act.

The Khan fight made no sense at the time when Tim had much bigger options on the horizon. Put them in with each other now and Khan has no chance in hell.

Tim Bradley cares about the fans and wants to fight the best. People seem to need to find something to ***** about. Bradley is p4p one of the best in the sport and as the original post says, he deserves respect.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Thurman
            Khan
            Mayweather
            Porter
            Brook
            Maidana
            yea all the other top ww's
            Brook can fight both TR and Haymon fighters.

Funny that Thurman hasn't fought anyone in your list doe. Same thing with Porter, except a non Haymon fighter. Bradley will be another protected fighter in the Haymon camp. Takes years before Haymon pits them against each other.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              Flat out, the guy has the biggest balls in the sport of boxing. He is not afraid of anyone. Though sometimes the things he says are death wishes like wanting to fight Golovkin, Klitschko, etc. We should frown more upon fighters like Cotto and Appreciate fighters like Tim Bradley because he wants to fight the best.

WAR T-BRAD!!!!!!!!!
              I owe you green K.

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
                Your 100% right!!!!!! He ABSOLUTELY ducked Khan!!!!!!!

Bradley ducks Khan and people call it a business decision to get a Pac fight, Khan tries to get a Mayweather fight and people hate on him.

I call it Bradley CLEARLY ducked Khan because he knew it was a tough fight for him and a fight he could lose. Id love to see that fight now, but I doubt Bradley would take it still.
                According to the IBF, Khan ducked Bradley for Algieri

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                  I owe you green K.
                  I would give you green k but I need to spread the love as well. I agree with a lot of things you say about that ho Sheguel Cotto

Comment

Tim is a throw back fighter came up the hard way and took a lot of decent names 0

And been threw wars and won them all convincly except Pacquiao fight

Comment

I've always been a fan and still am, but he's pretty much looked like **** since the 2nd half of Pac-Bradley II. Clearly something has been off.

Comment

Working...
                      X