Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley deserves every true boxing fans respect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley is a throwback fighter. Only easy opponent this man has faced in the last 6 years was a past his prime Casemayor. Peterson, Alexander, Chaves, Vargas, Witter, and Provodnikov are all very solid fighters and capable of beating any fighter on any night. Its a shame we may never see him against the Haymon fighters. Wins over some of those guys would put him on an elite level and possibly an all time great. But as of now, he is a future 1st ballad hall of famer, hands down. I'm sure we will see him fight Brook. But another mega fight for Tim will be Terrence Crawford in the next 2 years. That will be a war!!! But Tim falls in the category with Hagler and Holyfield. He is one of the best of his era but will always be over shadowed by other fighters like Manny, Floyd, and Khan. Hagler was overshadowed by Leonard and Duran and Holyfield was overshadowed by Tyson and Lewis. But Tim is a soldier and I believe him when he says he'll fight GGG. Appreciate him while he's still around, because it will be a long time before you see another fighter with this type of heart, courage, and skill, although I do honestly think Crawford is cut from the same cloth.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Anyone would fight Marquez or Pacquiao if they were handed the opportunity. I don't see why he deserves "respect" for taking those fights.

Provodnikov, Chaves and Vargas were all meant to be showcase fights for him but he managed to make struggles out of them. He gave them all a name.
      Your making it sound like Bradley v JMM/Pac meant nothing. They were huge fights. He lost to one of the best ever and then beat a very tough, very good mexican fighter, one of the bets lower division fighters of his time.

Let's be honest, Vargas beyond round 12 was not a struggle.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        Flat out, the guy has the biggest balls in the sport of boxing. He is not afraid of anyone. Though sometimes the things he says are death wishes like wanting to fight Golovkin, Klitschko, etc. We should frown more upon fighters like Cotto and Appreciate fighters like Tim Bradley because he wants to fight the best.

WAR T-BRAD!!!!!!!!!
        agreed Tim DESERT ****ING Storm Bradley!!

Comment

Working...
        X